Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release/Share] Dragon Nest 95ex v333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hai... Please help me, I installed all correctly and server seems work as intended, just one thing:When I stay in the character selection without enter in the game world for 1-3 minutes, I got disconnect with this message Says "与服务器断开连接,请检查网络状况", Disconnect from the server, check the network status. I tried with different accounts and happens the same and I rebooted all server but DNVillage get crash after i restart,, It is a normal in this server set up? Or Its just happen to me? and i tried even without KM adapter and still happen the same.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Care to share english pak for this client?
Thank you.

Reaction score
Original Download:
Password: x2jv

Alternate Download Link:
Credits to: @tntww :thumbup1:

Another Download Link:
Added by Me :thumbup1:

Package Includes:
1. Server Files Fix MEGA: Zippy:
2. Full Client
3. SQL Server w/ Database
4. Alternate Tutorial
5. Video Tutorial
6. GameRes
7. GMTool/Item ID's

Version 333 Notable Changes:

1. Transformation CD 0
2. Removed all ticket nests requirements
3. Resurrection limits removed
4. Added old Time & Space Garden with level 50-80 stage entrance
5. Forest Dragon (Modified)
6. Others (Explore it)

Screenshot:
OVXrX2q - [Release/Share] Dragon Nest 95ex v333 - RaGEZONE Forums

I take no credits. Just sharing.:junglejane:
Nice game, but could have a Client in english :wink:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure why but when I repair or loot coins it disconnects me from server. Anyone else having this issue? or did I miss a fix somewhere for it?

Edit: I guess I need to patch the client, however not understanding how to do that. Something about moving the patchfix to the patch folder in the server folder?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for question, how to fix always got dc when looting from maze/dungeon? i guess some file are missing, sorry for my bad english

yeah me too, did you know how to use patch file? i don't understand

Not sure why but when I repair or loot coins it disconnects me from server. Anyone else having this issue? or did I miss a fix somewhere for it?

Edit: I guess I need to patch the client, however not understanding how to do that. Something about moving the patchfix to the patch folder in the server folder?

yeah me too, did you know how to use patch file? is there any tools? or tutorial for me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix the forest dragon nest second stage water pool problem?
Server gets freeze when player walks inside the pool.
I'm willing to help whoever help me.
I know how to solve pretty much every problem mention in this thread.

And here are some pic of my server.
This is my character with latest mount, enhanceable rings and Spirit's Battlegear.

kennethz008 - [Release/Share] Dragon Nest 95ex v333 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
easy to fix forest dragon nest second stage water pool :laugh:
Does anyone know how to fix the forest dragon nest second stage water pool problem?

This is my character with latest mount, enhanceable rings and Spirit's Battlegear.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

BerryBrownie did you already fix always dc when looting sir? can you give me the patch? thanks

easy to fix forest dragon nest second stage water pool :laugh:
AsliJowo please teach me too how to fix that sir

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have that problem. You need to describe your problem in detail, otherwise no one understand what you have encounter.
Looting what ? at where ?
BerryBrownie I always got dc when looting item like nightmare point etc in maze or dungeon, do you know how to fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi everyone,thanks sir for your sharing to us,iam verry interested with this game at time ago when i was school.i want nostalgic with this game and i found this thread (Nice thread btw) i can follow the tutorial as well as i can but i found error at the game when i open it. can you help me sir (or anyone else who can help).First error :
and second error
the last one
first error is the background gone and second error's character is gone,and the last error when loading into the game that error apear.i just skip 1 thing, i dont instal the sql server, because i dont know what sql version is that, i skip that thing and follow the tutorial.i hope anyone can help to fix this error,thanks before.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its trouble aboout your resource.pak (imena its not detect DNT maybe)
hi everyone,thanks sir for your sharing to us,iam verry interested with this game at time ago when i was school.i want nostalgic with this game and i found this thread (Nice thread btw) i can follow the tutorial as well as i can but i found error at the game when i open it. can you help me sir (or anyone else who can help).First error :
and second error
the last one
first error is the background gone and second error's character is gone,and the last error when loading into the game that error apear.i just skip 1 thing, i dont instal the sql server, because i dont know what sql version is that, i skip that thing and follow the tutorial.i hope anyone can help to fix this error,thanks before.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i remember it,when i exctrak my rar that is an error...
i try to repair it and exctrak again that is fix the error,thaks sir,i think better if i redownload the file for save.
i can play this for 2 days work well and the new problem apear (LOL) the problem was not apear before,this is after 2 days im playing this, i cant log in the mall shop,what should i do?
thanks before.

i try another cleint and thats work well,but some error will apear,maybe not synch with the server.
thanks for your answer sir,thats verry helpful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i remember it,when i exctrak my rar that is an error...
i try to repair it and exctrak again that is fix the error,thaks sir,i think better if i redownload the file for save.
i can play this for 2 days work well and the new problem apear (LOL) the problem was not apear before,this is after 2 days im playing this, i cant log in the mall shop,what should i do?
thanks before.

i try another cleint and thats work well,but some error will apear,maybe not synch with the server.
thanks for your answer sir,thats verry helpful.

Setup the QuickPHP webserver to fix the cash shop issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try to setup the quicephp i dont have idea,its still not working...
can you please tell me the detail sir.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forget my problem before, i have new problem here, i just re instal my windows 10 ( because some programe crash and always bsod) and i try to instal dragon nest (this ver) but i cant star TomSql, can anyone help me here,thanks before sir.
sorry for asking many problem...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, how to fix giving СС characters ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi.. how to fix Quick Slot for Mount, i am always crash after place mount in QuickSlot...
Bagaimana cara betulin Mount biar bisa di Quick Slot broo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back