Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release/Share] v2126/v335 Server & Client +Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dn crash when hit mobs after I patch english patch for npc_talk and npc_quest ( xml )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Success!!!!!
But patch00000008 add Error
npc talk Chinese...Can't you change it to
npc talk English?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release/Share] v2126/v335 Server & Client +Fix

Untitled - [Release/Share] v2126/v335 Server & Client +Fix - RaGEZONE Forums

I stuck On this. When I try to connec the 127.0.0.1.32152.

Please Help me.

Thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi mate, can you show me how to use file patch? i'm already install offline version, i'm newbie here thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solving by oneself
all successful
Thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix critical error after patch file?

------------------------------------------------------

pak file client

Folder File Server
Put each in.
Then there's no error.
Sorry I can't speak English.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
(Gameres only)

File 2126 Fix FDN water
Full custom
easy to use

you can say thanks me later

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(Gameres only)

File 2126 Fix FDN water
Full custom
easy to use

thank you sir reiza48
can you teach me how to set auto awaken? i'm already done set auto lvl 95 when create character

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so sorry have to said this jordy aryanatha said in youtube this file are trash why u take it from claire then ? i think you are master in the DNPS and has a good skill but why u cant fix it by ur self ? i know the Owner the claire dnps said that he wants do download your file but you blocked him and than he ask someone to permission download your file, the problem are this. why you share it. and than why you said other DNPS are steal your file when your dn was 300 player +++, and why you use trash file of claire and share the fix FDN why you cant fix by your self ? i think you so long in DNPS world
Fact.
and i want to ask also why did you kick your Game Master Donation 5 million rupiah to your dragon nest he spend so much money for your Game and you kick it ? wtf ?
how to fix critical error after patch file?

------------------------------------------------------

(Gameres only)

File 2126 Fix FDN water
Full custom
easy to use

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

(Gameres only)

File 2126 Fix FDN water
Full custom
easy to use

And then why they need to thanks to you you only Thief not the real who make this file ???? ur team such a gold digger

(Gameres only)

File 2126 Fix FDN water
Full custom
easy to use

And then why they need to thanks to you you only Thief not the real who make this file ???? ur team such a gold digger

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
so sorry have to said this jordy aryanatha said in youtube this file are trash why u take it from claire then ? i think you are master in the DNPS and has a good skill but why u cant fix it by ur self ? i know the Owner the claire dnps said that he wants do download your file but you blocked him and than he ask someone to permission download your file, the problem are this. why you share it. and than why you said other DNPS are steal your file when your dn was 300 player +++, and why you use trash file of claire and share the fix FDN why you cant fix by your self ? i think you so long in DNPS world
Fact.
and i want to ask also why did you kick your Game Master Donation 5 million rupiah to your dragon nest he spend so much money for your Game and you kick it ? wtf ?
i'm no master broh,I'm just an ordinary person
I fix it myself by eliminating the water skill effect on FDN, precisely the monster skill. Don't be wrong we didn't get him out, he is still a team, if you doesn't know the problem, don't talk, who knows we aren't you so what he says is not the truth.

what Donation 5 million rupiah ?? we already gave him more than that, yesterday, around 2 million he helped right at the start but after that we also paid him around 7 million,don't slander bro if you don't know anything
the clerie file is also not completely I added fix some of my files I just took the data if necessary. all glamore staff were not kick from the beginning until now, we are still in communication and I have asked him to clarify the drama what he made "malik" and he deliberately made it a drama and it was confirmed but it was still raised even though he was not kick from glamore.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I need help, how to change job because i cannot do it the normal way. please give me instructions step by step

I need help, how to change job because i cannot do it the normal way. please give me instructions step by step

I was able to change job.but need some help in how to patch the fix to my client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me please:*::*:. No damage to some character skills. The example in the screenshot. No damage to all characters RBM (Right Button Mouse)
kennethz008 - [Release/Share] v2126/v335 Server & Client +Fix - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe your client server not match, so client have missing packet from server.
Help me please:*::*:. No damage to some character skills. The example in the screenshot. No damage to all characters RBM (Right Button Mouse)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try to sync file server and client (dnt act xml lua and more)
Thank you very much! I sync server files and it works. Can you tell me how to fix the animation of Kali when entering the game

maybe your client server not match, so client have missing packet from server.

Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back