Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] + [Tutorial] DragonNest Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone getting this error at all ? , if so how can you get around it ?

fij4ZkL - [Release] + [Tutorial] DragonNest Server - RaGEZONE Forums

It's the only thing i have a issue with at the current moment.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will make tutorials with different things (original launcher, modifying, writing own dialogs/quests etc.), but not now.
If we are getting an extra Dragon Nest section I'm going to share these things one by one if I see any own development from other users too.

Ty so much , I am here to learn not to go public or make $$ off this

Dont forget this part for the db's as i did:
7. create an user DragonNest with password qorhvk!@# and grant privileges db_owner to those databases,

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
leechclown - [Release] + [Tutorial] DragonNest Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks Leechclown it work :thumbup1: but yes ingameshop still crash and always got dced every 10minutes,btw did you know admin command?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but yes ingameshop still crash and always got dced every 10minutes

This was originally planned:

But leechclown is uploading with 20 kb/s so yeah he discarded the idea of uploading his client xD

Nevertheless we are coming from a section where the cash shop was always the first thing they worked on, so we decided to deny any request of help regarding the cash shop

Regarding your dc's I have no idea, didn't occur to me and we got a complete list of admin commands, but let's wait for the Dragon Nest section Mental promised in the other thread if there is a working tutorial for the servers.
So the item tables,.. are going to be published only in the new section^^

kind regards DaRealFreak

Last edited:
Reaction score
This was originally planned:

But leechclown is uploading with 20 kb/s so yeah he discarded the idea of uploading his client xD

Nevertheless we are coming from a section where the cash shop was always the first thing they worked on, so we decided to deny any request of help regarding the cash shop

Regarding your dc's I have no idea, didn't occur to me and we got a complete list of admin commands, but let's wait for the Dragon Nest section Mental promised in the other thread if there is a working tutorial for the servers.

kind regards DaRealFreak

That's the smart thing to do, as long as i can generate any items ingame i guess no need for a cashshop if you're playing as a solo player ^^ Thanks anyways

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
3. Database
To login you have to change something in the database functions:
DNMembership
P_Login ~Line 329:
--WHERE CAST(CONVERT(char(16), @dt2Now, 121) AS smalldatetime) BETWEEN StartDate AND EndDate;
WHERE @dt2Now BETWEEN StartDate AND EndDate;

DNWorld
P_ModPeriodicReset ~Line 42:
--VALUES (@inbCharacterID, @inyPeriodicResetCode, @intPeriodicResetValue, CAST(CONVERT(char(16), @dtmServerTime, 121) AS smalldatetime));
VALUES (@inbCharacterID, @inyPeriodicResetCode, @intPeriodicResetValue, @dtmServerTime);

P_ModPeriodicReset ~Line 36:
--, LastModifyDate = CAST(CONVERT(char(16), @dtmServerTime, 121) AS smalldatetime)
, LastModifyDate = @dtmServerTime

where need change , sql ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you leechclown for the release. You did a good thing.

Good night everyone!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just gt disconnected from DB when select server :blink:
any module for xampp btw? to connect to DB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back