[release] v133 Cap 40 and 4 class VM

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member reiza48 is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    INDONESIALocation
    46Posts

    [release] v133 Cap 40 and 4 class VM


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Hello Miina


    Server+Client : here

    password Web : odvd

    Mirror Link:

    - Server Only no VM :here by me


    scan by virus total:here
    Feature:
    -cap 40
    -4 class


    Status:Server Work!!
    Last edited by reiza48; 2 Days Ago at 02:41 AM.


  2. #2
    [release] v133 Cap 40 and 4 class VM Future is online now
    SupervisorRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    1,879Posts

    Re: [release] v133 Cap 40 and 4 class VM

    Please provide a virus scan of the released files as soon as you can. DN files hosted on baidu.com are particularly affected by ramnit virus infections lately.




    Quote Originally Posted by A Wise Man
    P-Servers are NOT dead. Bugs need squishing. Quests need fixing. Unfortunately, majority of people don't know the difference between a computer and a toaster so...

  3. #3

    Re: [release] v133 Cap 40 and 4 class VM

    Please up in mega? is possible?

    tnks for share!


  4. #4
    Member reiza48 is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    INDONESIALocation
    46Posts

    Re: [release] v133 Cap 40 and 4 class VM

    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    Please provide a virus scan of the released files as soon as you can. DN files hosted on baidu.com are particularly affected by ramnit virus infections lately.
    oke sir next time :)

  5. #5
    [release] v133 Cap 40 and 4 class VM Future is online now
    SupervisorRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    1,879Posts

    Re: [release] v133 Cap 40 and 4 class VM

    Quote Originally Posted by reiza48 View Post
    oke sir next time :)
    Not sure what I should make of that. Please scan your release using virustotal.com (or similar scanning sites) and provide a link to the scan.




    Quote Originally Posted by A Wise Man
    P-Servers are NOT dead. Bugs need squishing. Quests need fixing. Unfortunately, majority of people don't know the difference between a computer and a toaster so...

  6. #6
    Member reiza48 is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    INDONESIALocation
    46Posts

    Re: [release] v133 Cap 40 and 4 class VM

    Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    Not sure what I should make of that. Please scan your release using virustotal.com (or similar scanning sites) and provide a link to the scan.
    oke :)

  7. #7
    Gogocayok Developer megingjard is online now
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    Hidden CityLocation
    372Posts

    Re: [release] v133 Cap 40 and 4 class VM

    waiting the mirror
    Gogocayok Development Team Gamers
    http://goplays.net

  8. #8
    [release] v133 Cap 40 and 4 class VM Future is online now
    SupervisorRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    1,879Posts

    Re: [release] v133 Cap 40 and 4 class VM

    Quote Originally Posted by reiza48 View Post
    oke :)
    I'm not sure if this is a language issue but...

    Upload a virustotal scan of your files within 48 hours or the release will be deleted

    Hope that gets the message across




    Quote Originally Posted by A Wise Man
    P-Servers are NOT dead. Bugs need squishing. Quests need fixing. Unfortunately, majority of people don't know the difference between a computer and a toaster so...




Advertisement