Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server CN v 288 | Password included

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. i will share this server this good server, butt need key. :eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Download :
password WEB : lla2
Password RAR : chengxinlaowang.taobao.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
saya sdh test tapi sama dengan versi 279...

Hello. i will share this server this good server, butt need key. :eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Download :
password WEB : lla2
Password RAR : chengxinlaowang.taobao.com

I have tested this version and the server is the same as version 279

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, this have new update. look it.
AsliJowo - Server CN v 288 | Password included - RaGEZONE Forums

saya sdh test tapi sama dengan versi 279...

I have tested this version and the server is the same as version 279

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
but...no radames n nest 93..
ha ha. Yeah, New Nest Only uses NEW exe, because action file is not support in this version. If you need, you can FIX act file, but it takes a lot of time for FIX act Files. I can fix ACT New Mount, Wing, Feary and more, but I can not fix ACT Monster, Player, NPC, because very need Accuracy and many time. :8:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can fix ACT New Mount, Wing, Feary and more, but I can not fix ACT Monster, Player, NPC, because very need Accuracy and many time. :8:
How do you fix act files? There is any tool for that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ha ha. Yeah, New Nest Only uses NEW exe, because action file is not support in this version. If you need, you can FIX act file, but it takes a lot of time for FIX act Files. I can fix ACT New Mount, Wing, Feary and more, but I can not fix ACT Monster, Player, NPC, because very need Accuracy and many time. :8:

correct...I can open the map radames and nest 93, but all monster bug ....and IDN GRANOME bug...

Back