Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Server Files] Original 95EX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Original Link:
Password: trif

Mega Link:
backup -
Client: -
Server -
Key -
Web -

DNDev - [Server Files] Original 95EX - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't work too hard on these files. even you can login to the game, you can't open cash shop. they put something on cashserver like verification to their websites.
i tried exact 4 month ago

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't work too hard on these files. even you can login to the game, you can't open cash shop. they put something on cashserver like verification to their websites.
i tried exact 4 month ago

if you failed it doesn't mean everyone will fail too.
:sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Original Link:
Password: trif

Mega Link:
backup -
Client: -
Server -
Key -
Web -

DNDev - [Server Files] Original 95EX - RaGEZONE Forums

is the database only 3...? and what to login and password in sql server management studio?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SQL Info:
User: IDN95UserPass: skQmsgozj!*sha
Guide EN:On Server:
- Install microsoft loopback adapter and set the IP to 10.6.11.12- Edit Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts and add this line:10.6.11.12 gas.gemscool.com

- Create a webserver on port 80 and point it to folder "Web".On Client:- Edit Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts and add this line:10.6.11.12 gas.gemscool.com10.6.11.12 patch.gemscool.com10.6.11.12 img.gemscool.com

-To add custom pak, create !Resource.pak and change its size to be bigger than 300MB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SQL Info:
User: IDN95UserPass: skQmsgozj!*sha
Guide EN:On Server:
- Install microsoft loopback adapter and set the IP to 10.6.11.12- Edit Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts and add this line:10.6.11.12 gas.gemscool.com

- Create a webserver on port 80 and point it to folder "Web".On Client:- Edit Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts and add this line:10.6.11.12 gas.gemscool.com10.6.11.12 patch.gemscool.com10.6.11.12 img.gemscool.com

-To add custom pak, create !Resource.pak and change its size to be bigger than 300MB.

bro, is there just 3 databases

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi! how to fix stacked login i cant even login my dragon nest please answer it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Malware files; server, client and dll's. Did you scan these files for virus threat?
I was when opened, computer gonna crazy.
Thanks.

Back