Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A way to ByPass 369 New DragonNest.exe Login Packet to enter server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I had a problem like you. Who can help me with this problem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
make a .bat file inside your client. open notepad and paste this
@echo off
echo == Starting DragonNest
DragonNest.exe /ip:YOURIP/port:14303 /Lver:2 /use_packing /debug

change YOURIP to your ip

I use another method , the launcher.
But now , DC in Character creation... anyone know a .exe works without DC?.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you match everything in the DB aswell , so everything is matching ? and sorted your ports and ips ? o_O
Or do you think it's something to do with the VillageServer or Game ?

I tested and no , the problem is not the resources ..

Resources are fine , the problem is the DragonNest.exe ( is from PlayDN) , need to find one new .exe working..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im gonna try with EU .exe , he has the update 2.0 with kali (and resource of korea , because he has Assasin and black dragon nest..) the last week..
Just tried.. Dragon Nest EU version. I can't get past the login verfication
rainson - A way to ByPass 369 New DragonNest.exe Login Packet to enter server - RaGEZONE Forums

So far I was able to edit .DNT files and modify mob hp, weapon stats, egg content, etc.. I even fixed the item names for assassin and kali. Now i'm just trying to find the correct client.
rainson - A way to ByPass 369 New DragonNest.exe Login Packet to enter server - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score

So far I was able to edit .DNT files and modify mob hp, weapon stats, egg content, etc.. I even fixed the item names for assassin and kali. Now i'm just trying to find the correct client.

may i know hot to edit the character to become VIP?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I know How to unpack the .exe themida , but the results is Damaged , all is fine , unpacked etc.. but you cant start the .exe because the entry points are damaged and i dont know how to fix it...

PD : Anyone Know how to translate the 369 client? because i put the resources mod / create a new one and still not change..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know How to unpack the .exe themida , but the results is Damaged , all is fine , unpacked etc.. but you cant start the .exe because the entry points are damaged and i dont know how to fix it...

PD : Anyone Know how to translate the 369 client? because i put the resources mod / create a new one and still not change..

Master translator here.. A client mod patch in Resource00 should translate the client properly. You will also want to get the Uistring (extract from pak) of the patch and replace your server-side uistring with the English translated Uistring. That will make things like dungeon trigger messages, etc into English. Still, you should make sure that the uistring is stable with your server, because whatever is missing from the uistring will no longer be in the server-side at all, so it may cause problems.

So far, I know some people that were able to switch it and didn't have any problems. Good luck though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for double post but , edit post is not working...

And For work DragonNest.exe EU , you need a web debugger to redirect the login verification to login.kreon in the web files.

obvious this is only LOCAL , if you want to make public , you need to debug the .exe and edit the login verification.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry for double post but , edit post is not working...

And For work DragonNest.exe EU , you need a web debugger to redirect the login verification to login.kreon in the web files.

obvious this is only LOCAL , if you want to make public , you need to debug the .exe and edit the login verification.

i have make it to public..not local with S000 , everything its OK..
but, when we have change the .exe..
always Quit when we login..

i have to change S000 to
Code:
E202
E203
E204
E205
E206
E901
E902

still not work,.

that mean, the .exe will check by login and sending to DNLoginServer.exe for verification like check client version to server for 1.1205..

if you debug the .exe, you can see for release "5",.. every version like v113, v.369 have changed some value... for 4 offset..
and the DNLoginServer.exe for this release have nop method for bypassing the check login version

thats my analyze.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can unpack your dragonnest.exe and give you client version , just throw it around.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

1.1209 is actually 1.1214
Also it has Academic char in it.

I don't think they would work i did not fixed imports, but will work for debugging in ida / olly.

Last edited:
Reaction score

1.1209 is actually 1.1214
Also it has Academic char in it.

I don't think they would work i did not fixed imports, but will work for debugging in ida / olly.

ooh..my bad sorry.
but its ok for 1.1214.. just for compare with 1.1205.

if that just unpacking from The Mida, i can.
But not work when we use that.

some function not working or wrong offset to call something

yes, its work with ida,... i have tested
but thank for this one

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Entrypoint is ok , i can enter in game from machine that i cracked the .exe but it does not seem to work on others...

So use it only for debug, create a dll maybe to patch the HShield.

Back