Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello
My friend has the server online and i can connect to character creation but when i choose channel 1 to join the town i get disconnected.
When i start the game again i get dual login.
Can someone help us?
Sorry my bad english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello
My friend has the server online and i can connect to character creation but when i choose channel 1 to join the town i get disconnected.
When i start the game again i get dual login.
Can someone help us?
Sorry my bad english

Firewall issue, make sure all of the server is allowed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for such a quick reply
Both windows and router firewall are off..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone already figured out how to block the player from leveling above a certain level? Like 70 ?

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to do Full Drop from, nest?Pls help!
protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have noticed by using the EDN client, you can edit the first logo of eternal DN (the Login Form LOGO) however i haven't found the second logo in the select channel part saying ETERNAL Dragon Nest, any hint?

I've noticed that some .pak files can't be opened in .pak editor which means it's encrypted or something. Maybe ,there we can find the second LOGO in Select Channel.

Anyone, can share some knowledge about it? Or maybe the unencrypted files? I'm actually trying some clients right now and i'll spread it here when i get it working.

Anyway ,i hope some experience guy can help us with this since i know that all of you won't be happy to see your server having the same Title as Eternal. xD

God Bless guys.

Waiting for response. Thank you in advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
got this server up and running pretty fun so far.. one issue exp is so high you out level content before its time hence being level 52 and on level 27 story quest doing side quest as well ... way too much exp. before anyone says go search i already have. and there not one post in an entire year of these forums that gives you a concrete answer for this just vague roundabout phrases. im currently looking into the playerleveltable.dnt file which is assuming this is the right dnt file. i found a editor while poking around on the forums. but curious as to which table within im suppose to edit ive already tried editing the experience table to see if i saw changes but no luck. if anyone has any "Helpful Concrete info" please share thanks in advance!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@alexranas use whatever client you want.
Omicron1986 , Who you think you are? you dont have any rights on a client unless you bought the license from nexon, that im pretty sure you didnt,

EDN use Korean Client as base, they changed the Logo in login screen, fixed some DNT tables, took from another client some act files to fix some animation problems, and they are using their own translation (congrats you did a good translation you deserve credits on that).

They are using newer files than the one posted here without lancea ,they removed themida from their lastest exe and probably changed/fixed some packets.

that makes 99.5% of the client belongs to Korean Dragon nest , 0.5% to EDN, that by the way, they are a private server like anyothers. so please stop this stupid thing of "we will go after you" .oh and by the way im not using your translation or client.

anyway here you are alexranas :

Resource/uitemplatetexture/uit_dragon_logo01_big_twn.dds (login logo)
Resource/uitemplatetexture/uit_dragonnestlogo_big_chn.dds (select server logo)
Resource/login/subtitle/subtitle_kor.dds (to remove "part.2" from login screen logo)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
alexranas use whatever client you want.
Omicron1986 , Who you think you are? you dont have any rights on a client unless you bought the license from nexon, that im pretty sure you didnt,

EDN use Korean Client as base, they changed the Logo in login screen, fixed some DNT tables, took from another client some act files to fix some animation problems, and they are using their own translation (congrats you did a good translation you deserve credits on that).

They are using newer files than the one posted here without lancea ,they removed themida from their lastest exe and probably changed/fixed some packets.

that makes 99.5% of the client belongs to Korean Dragon nest , 0.5% to EDN, that by the way, they are a private server like anyothers. so please stop this stupid thing of "we will go after you" .oh and by the way im not using your translation or client.

anyway here you are alexranas :

Resource/uitemplatetexture/uit_dragon_logo01_big_twn.dds (login logo)
Resource/uitemplatetexture/uit_dragonnestlogo_big_chn.dds (select server logo)
Resource/login/subtitle/subtitle_kor.dds (to remove "part.2" from login screen logo)

Hi mate, I agree with you.
Btw, what client are you using ? Where did you find it ? Maybe could you upload it for community please ?
Thank you for sharing :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi mate, I agree with you.
Btw, what client are you using ? Where did you find it ? Maybe could you upload it for community please ?
Thank you for sharing :)
LOL it is very easy to find))
protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tyvm for the guide i think it work perfect for me

but my problem is how to make account to play pls help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finish my server..
Cash Shop point DN commands list anyone?
Item ID for lvl70, jade, talisman and etc..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi Guys i have this problem.
When i put my login and password i get this error, but if i do OK, the game login normal.
How i can solve this problem? thanks!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer, but so what's it name..? And what is the english patch you're using please ? Thank you :)
english mod!i have 70 cap with 80 thigs and item from lzg

PLS HELP!WHO KNOWS HOW TO UNBANNED USER AT DB?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
english mod!i have 70 cap with 80 thigs and item from lzg

PLS HELP!WHO KNOWS HOW TO UNBANNED USER AT DB?

Could you please upload it for community friend ? :(
Or make a thread with all download links please ? :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im russian, but as u want! my eng patch is here

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to fix this problem?
this problem form database.

'02:39:23' [ADBID:3786 CDBID:5182] [QUERY_SELECTCHARACTER:1] Result:-1

'02:39:23' [MID:1000][Server:2][World:1][ACC:3786][CHRID:5182][SID:0] [ADBID:3786 CDBID:5182] [QUERY_SELECTCHARACTER:1] Result:-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back