Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to fix this my server all online but why allways dc please help me :(::(:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to congratulate the community and admins for such a good guide and for your dedication.

I have tried to follow this guide step by step and I almost completed it. I am stuck at the final stage, I have two screenshots where you can see my errors. I have tried everything and I can think of nothing else. I am sure it is something about my IP but I don't know how to configure it. I read all the comments and do not manage to find my case, if this one and I did not see it, I ask for excuses.

protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

If anyone could help me, I will be very grateful.

Taking advantage of this topic, it wanted to know if with this method it can invite my friends to join my test server.

Of that way?

Have a good day.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so unlucky..always disconnect from EternalDN after Create Character, just try re-login again and choose the character but still disconnect from EternalDN.. please help T_T

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is anyone here know how to Increase Drop Rate chance, damage multiplier etc, and max our gold, cash etc ??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys...does anyone know how to fix this ?
I keep getting Service Terminated when Starting DBServer..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys help I am now in the process of deleting the ENIGMA PROTECTOR

but when i copy paste this
REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enigma Protector" /f

into my ADMIN CMD it says that

ERROR: THE SYSTEM WAS UNABLE TO FIND THE SPECIFIED REGISTRY KEY OR VALUE

help me please!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, thanks for this guide. the link for the cleric fix isnt vailable anymore

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dnbbrpb - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi, Everyone I have a problem about Mercenary skill not available to open.
Please see my attached.
I got download server and client from this.
I have added mod for thai language only.
I also try to put mod for thai language out. The result was the same.
I have tried to open the dnt file in >> dn\Server\GameRes\resource\ext << I search for about skilltree like skillleveltable_characterwarrior.dnt,skilltable_character.dnt,skillleveltable_prefixarm.dnt
But I do not know how to fix that.
Thank you.
Sorry for bad English.
:glare:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some one send me the cleric hit bugged file since its deleted thank you. post it here if possible.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why i can't gel public ip address?
It's not exist in the cmd of game servis no. 1004
Need answer!!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I am very interested in your project, I would like to see the Dragon Nest and looking for I found your work, the tutorial is perfect, but I had a problem to finish step by step as you explained. In Step 7: Starting Server: I went by step: Run the xampp, ServiceManagerExD, NetLauncherD, CMD (admin), start [DB] with the date 16/04/2014, in the CMD REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Enigma Protector F
Of% tmp% \ ????????
Use the pass: laowangsb1314
But it did not work, the following after changing the date again, [master] [village] if they worked ok, but [game] [cash] did not work, I ask for help since I would very much like to see the Dragon Nest and I do not know why I am not working those previously mentioned.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@protocolbeta im trying to run this on a different client , when i get the "error cannot open file" and click ok , i get disconnected fromt he server xd , is it client problem and i gotta download the one u provided ?
EDIT: yup its the client

Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Please note that this is a detailed guide, intended to help you setup your server. It is not meant to be a support / troubleshooting platform where everyone can just dump his problems and expect the guide creators or other users to solve them.

For the sake of useful contributions within this thread, all replies until this point will be kept. To protect it from further question spam it is closed from now on though.

If you still happen to have a question or an issue after reading this guide, please create a Help Thread in Help Section: Dragon Nest Help
You can link this guide or a post in this guide to your Help Thread if your question is related to it.

Thanks for taking care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back