Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would download custom. EDN has updated since this.

Oki, thx ^_^

Why i can have that error? :/ i follow the guide exactly.

Captura3332.JPG - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
D: Yes, but i reinstall SQL... How can delete old information? For that conflict

SQL is a totally pain xD you can search arround google, try some guides to totally delete it. I do have a conflict aswell the first time i install it, install the wrong version, and try like 20 things to uninstall it all, and still have conflict. [And i have to format my pc]

Btw, if your only conflict is the security usser, just edit it? Or delete the usser in the folder and create it again?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SQL is a totally pain xD you can search arround google, try some guides to totally delete it. I do have a conflict aswell the first time i install it, install the wrong version, and try like 20 things to uninstall it all, and still have conflict. [And i have to format my pc]

Btw, if your only conflict is the security usser, just edit it? Or delete the usser in the folder and create it again?

Maybe the better option is uninstall full program and delete all information and reinstall x.x

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe the better option is uninstall full program and delete all information and reinstall x.x

Okay fix:

53f526b3b2db98f02844ea2c2a233997 - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums
'

Go in each Database and delete DragonNest user.

Then redo Server Roles assigning for your new DragonNest user.

(the step you were doing when you get error)

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added issue to Troubleshooting!

If anything else arises please tell me and ill add the fixes into the guide.

I start working on it D: just finish downloads yet, but did you try lvl 80 ex skills?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I start working on it D: just finish downloads yet, but did you try lvl 80 ex skills?

No 80 EXs, im gonna mess with some of the .dnt's tonight or tomorrow. Still working from school though :tongue:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No 80 EXs, im gonna mess with some of the .dnt's tonight or tomorrow. Still working from school though :tongue:

So whats the new in this files Jades and Talisman only?

5b4b8a0d077b8b9827af57a80ef58bcf - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Dont tell me i have to install the same version using the file in the download.. I have this version since time agoo and working fine [Also format one time because a conflict] And im like, i dont want to touch the dam sql again [Uninstall/Install] D:

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

5b4b8a0d077b8b9827af57a80ef58bcf - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Dont tell me i have to install the same version using the file in the download.. I have this version since time agoo and working fine [Also format one time because a conflict] And im like, i dont want to touch the dam sql again [Uninstall/Install] D:

change your login to "sa" or if you logged in using 'DragonNest' acc or other.. make sure the box "sysadmin" is checked.

and to be sure. put it on mssql bla bla/Data .. and check if you have enough free space.. havent tried this files here. but by the looks of it I already have all of it and no errors did pop up.. Goodluck.

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Supeeerrrr!! Nice Guide. Moderator sticky it please.. :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Try this Error 5: Permission Error:

Right click dn folder and hit properties.

0efda8e0cd83943dfb4aff8d76198e95 - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Hit Security Tab and hit Edit

fac5c1b075b340081709eec1bafe8ee0 - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Allow all users and admins to have rights to this folder

99d855527af8a4cb97d7412fdfc4770b - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Should fix it for you!

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have a problem. when i run .exe have error

protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix this.i use client Edn in link "Download Client Here: CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD"

i use windows 7 .
serverside = works all green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back