Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone share dn.exe just only exe... tnx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
change your login to "sa" or if you logged in using 'DragonNest' acc or other.. make sure the box "sysadmin" is checked.

and to be sure. put it on mssql bla bla/Data .. and check if you have enough free space.. havent tried this files here. but by the looks of it I already have all of it and no errors did pop up.. Goodluck.

Switch to DragonNest or other login and it works. But last time i did it with local login and no problems :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You was the same ?
protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

You was the same ?
bro how to fix it bug char

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Majesty still bug, the ex skill have now visual effects, but dont do any damage if you learn the ex's. Also when you get hit, the character stucks in a bug animation for a second, and the weapons become invisible. I ddnt test cleric yet. Only asassin

Edit: Tested cleric, it do weird animations when get hit, and if they throw you down, you stuck floating in animation.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Majesty still bug, the ex skill have now visual effects, but dont do any damage if you learn the ex's. Also when you get hit, the character stucks in a bug animation for a second, and the weapons become invisible. I ddnt test cleric yet. Only asassinEdit: Tested cleric, it do weird animations when get hit, and if they throw you down, you stuck floating in animation.
Using same stuff from here? My clerics work fine ;o

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get the same bug as this guy, when some monster throw my cleric, and im using the client you post here.

Also the car mount [Only tested on ninja] Does it happend to you?
The char ddnt sit on it xD

Edit: Should i download the EDN Client from the edn web?, i download the one posted by you in the top of the topic.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get the same bug as this guy, when some monster throw my cleric, and im using the client you post here.

Also the car mount [Only tested on ninja] Does it happend to you?

The char ddnt sit on it xD

Edit: Should i download the EDN Client from the edn web?, i download the one posted by you in the top of the topic.

I actually hadn't tested the car mount LOL.

Uhh, that looks like it needs to be re-positioned in the .DNT on client side so you sit correctly.

You can try? Or update the client that you've already downloaded with the DNLauncher.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow i opened like 800 and didn't get one.

Oh well :3c thanks

I Update the client with DN Launcher, still same bug. [Still download the one from the web]

The car mount name is: Demolition S70 (Metallic White) if you want to search it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
BUG BUG BUG lol....!
never found that in my server...!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got my Subscription! If there are ways that I may be of assistance, don't hesitate to PM me.
On another note though, I wanted to ask, other than launching the client using a .bat file with the IP / Port parameters, are there any other, more official-like way of doing it? Perhaps launching the client directly? Or from the patcher.

Yes it is possible to edit the Launcher to do this for you. It's complicated though.

There's a guide around here somewhere.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thread stickied, this is an excellent contribution.

Thanks for making time to do this, the community appreciates it :):

Ooo Thank you!

I Update the client with DN Launcher, still same bug. [Still download the one from the web]

The car mount name is: Demolition S70 (Metallic White) if you want to search it

It's bugged in my test server to.

I will be working on fix for Cleric.

I apologize!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ooo Thank you!

It's bugged in my test server to.

I will be working on fix for Cleric.

I apologize!

Also sorceres is bug aswell [Same thing] and when you get hit, your weapons become invisible and you cant see/damage with autoattacks. Plus, also majesty The Lv50 skills do not work, and if you learn the EX version of your skills that skills dont do any damage or effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back