Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Understanding EnchantJewelTable

Reaction score
In this tutorial, I will show to you the things I have discovered in EnchantJewelTable.dnt file located under .dn_serverfilesGameResresourceext .

You will need:
DNT Reader - http://forum.ragezone.com/f853/editing-tools-980445/

What is inside EnchantJewelTable.dnt?

1. nRow - Tells the ItemID. This will be explained later.
  2. ApplicableValue - This describes which type of item is applicable for the enchantment gem. This will be explained too later.
  3. RequireMaxLevel - Required level of the item to be refined.
  4. RequireEnchantLevel - Required enchantment level of the item to be refined.
  5. EnchantLevel - Current level of the enchantment item.
  6. CanApplySealedItem - A boolean expression(1 or 0) of whether the enchantment can be applied on sealed items.

Untitled - [Guide]Understanding EnchantJewelTable - RaGEZONE Forums

From

ApplicableItem Explanation:

This part is just a logical explanation of how those numbers work, you are free not to read this as it's not yet needed in the development at this point of time. But for those people planning to create tools, etc, you may find this information useful as it will save you a lot of coding. The numbers you have seen on your table are not random, actually there's a pattern.

The enhancement gem with the lowest nRow value in our EnchantJewelTable.dnt is 308281361. It's ApplicableValue is 7896065 so we'll base everything from there.

Let 7896065 be our N. Remember, the values we're going to get here tells us on which type of item and quality an enhancement can be applied.

For the type of item :
Code:
N = [I][B]primary weapon[/B][/I]
[I]primary weapon value [/I]+ 2^(0) = [B][I]off hand[/I][/B]
[I]offhand value[/I] + 2^(1) = [B][I]hair[/I][/B]
[I]hair value[/I] + 2^(2) = [B][I]body armor[/I][/B]
[I]armor value [/I]+ 2^(3) =[I][B] legs[/B][/I]
[I]legs value [/I]+ 2^(5) = [B][I]gloves[/I][/B]
[I]gloves[/I] + 2^(6) = [B][I]shoes[/I][/B]

For the quality of item:
Code:
N = [B][I]normal[/I][/B]
[I]normal value[/I] + 2^14 =[B] [I]magic[/I][/B]
[I]magic value[/I]  + 2^15 = [B][I]rare[/I][/B]
[I]rare value [/I]+ 2^16 =[B] [I]epic[/I][/B]
[I]epic  value[/I]  + 2^17 = [B][I]unique[/I][/B]
[I]unique value [/I]* 62 =[I] [B]legendary[/B][/I]

Let's try one:

We want to know the ApplicableValue of a hair itemwith a rare quality for our enhancement.

So we first compute for the item type, which is hair, we use the value of N above.
Code:
7896065[I](primary weap value)[/I] + 2^0 = 7896066[I](offhand value)[/I] + 2^1 [I]= [/I]7896068[I](hair value)
[/I]
We get 7896068 but the item quality is still normal. So we compute for the rare value.
Code:
7896068[I](normal value) [/I]+ 2^14 = 7912452[I](magic value)[/I] + 2 ^ 15 = 7945220[I](rare value)
[/I]

Now we're done, and we now know that 7945220 is the ApplicableValue for hair item with rare quality.

Let's check
Abry - [Guide]Understanding EnchantJewelTable - RaGEZONE Forums

Now we see the table with rare hair ApplicableValues, let's use the first nRow(ItemID) value in the image to check, which is 308318483.

Now I will tell you a little bit about ItemID's for enchantments.

There are two types of Geode enchantment, the Spiral and the Vortex. The thing is the ItemID for a Spiral enchantment is always just 256 greater than the Vortex ItemID with just the same type of enchantment.

e.g. The link above, subtract 256 from the ItemID and you get just the same enchantment but Vortex.

Thank you for reading. That's all I've observed so far.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
沙发~
thank you 4 sharing!
hoping more dnt edit teaching..

Back