Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quest and answer Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do a question for me regarding dragon nest issues, and i will explain/help why the problem occurs (if i can).

Best regards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know how to permanently add/change spawns in a town? Or how see the monsters animations name(in the act files i think) in order to change the AI?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All releases are exacly the same. The only thing that changes is the dnts that people adapt.

Currently there are only 1 or 2 server that have everything working.

Theses errors occur because the game/village server do not have the needed API's to work.

But we can edit a npc to add the class change?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But we can edit a npc to add the class change?
Yes! You can edit the .lua files and the npc_talk to create a custom npc that changes job (like chineses does on merchant). You just cluck on it and changes the class.

You can find the API on the official scripts (its something like API_ChangeJob).

A few research and you can do it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

do you know how to fix ".act" files ??? because my cleric has an animation bug if getting hit by mobs.

this thread provide the link to fix the cleric bug but its down years ago...[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting ???

or maybe you can upload your files inside GameRes\resource\char\cleric folder if you dont mind???
As far as i know, there is nothing wrong with .act files. What is wrong is that the executable compatible with the server files are from cap 70/80. So, new act versions are not supported by it.

Replace it with old acts and it should work... But new classes will not work !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how i can edit the code i found that carpet but i dont know what i have to add to have a npc to change the class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back