Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Solution to "Initial Stage Fails" like Saint Heaven

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mmmm my client crash in the loading screen, can you do a small guide with client or share the client files you use?

Reaction score
Mmmm my client crash in the loading screen, can you do a small guide with client or share the client files you use?

try to delete some of your resource im using resource 1-6 only, im trying to figure out how my server mapdata accept newer mapdata from client because when i try putting newer mapdata my village and game server is crashing because all map is "Null".

Question: How did you enable the t4 skill base on the video that you made?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to delete some of your resource im using resource 1-6 only, im trying to figure out how my server mapdata accept newer mapdata from client because when i try putting newer mapdata my village and game server is crashing because all map is "Null".

Question: How did you enable the t4 skill base on the video that you made?

My client keep crash :/
And i enable the jobs in my char via db, but its not "T4" System.

Reaction score
My client keep crash :/
And i enable the jobs in my char via db, but its not "T4" System.

oh i see, thanks for the info, but the question is how? can you share with us? thanks

about the crashing issue im currently using gtdn pak 5-6 and the client provided in the first release thread pak 1-4 also the sh fixed pak released outside of this thread.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
T4 System Locked By DragonNest.exe
I was done check all file.
and client keep crash.
because exe not read ani and act file in Player folder.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how about the debug dn.exe? does anyone try it?

i don't know that.
but this client exe version is very low.
just read 4 job character.
i have spawned academic job in my client.
but client get crashed.

REMOVED

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh i see, thanks for the info, but the question is how? can you share with us? thanks

about the crashing issue im currently using gtdn pak 5-6 and the client provided in the first release thread pak 1-4 also the sh fixed pak released outside of this thread.

Oh i will check it later, I have a bit rushed now [sorry my english]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here I Get After Using That Cracked

'21:41:51' AddField Fail [CHID:8] [MAPIDX:11] [MAPNAME:SaintHaven]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<ChannelInfo>
<!--
The ExtendValue is incredible High e.g. 200 -> Exp*2(3?)
Player have to be in LevelRange of ID to get Bonus
The LevelRange will be displayed in ChannelSelection
Look in VillageServerInfo for some examples
-->
<MeritBonusTable>
<Bonus ID="1" MinLevel="1" MaxLevel="9" BonusType="CompleteExp" ExtendValue="3500"></Bonus>
<Bonus ID="2" MinLevel="9" MaxLevel="16" BonusType="CompleteExp" ExtendValue="1950"></Bonus>
<Bonus ID="3" MinLevel="16" MaxLevel="32" BonusType="CompleteExp" ExtendValue="1400"></Bonus>
<Bonus ID="4" MinLevel="32" MaxLevel="40" BonusType="CompleteExp" ExtendValue="950"></Bonus>
<Bonus ID="5" MinLevel="40" MaxLevel="50" BonusType="CompleteExp" ExtendValue="600"></Bonus>
<Bonus ID="6" MinLevel="50" MaxLevel="60" BonusType="CompleteExp" ExtendValue="450"></Bonus>
<Bonus ID="7" MinLevel="60" MaxLevel="70" BonusType="CompleteExp" ExtendValue="100"></Bonus>
<Bonus ID="8" MinLevel="1" MaxLevel="1" BonusType="CompleteExp" ExtendValue="0"></Bonus>
</MeritBonusTable>

<ServerInfo>
<Server ID="1" IP="206.72.195.26" Name="KaBooMasia" WorldMaxUser="2000" DefaultChannelCount="1" DefaultMaxUser="200">
<VillageServerInfo ID="1" IP="206.72.195.26" Port="14400">
<VillageInfo CID="1" ID="1" Name="PrairieTown" Attribute="Normal|Merit" MeritBonusID="1" Visibility="True"></VillageInfo>
<VillageInfo CID="2" ID="1" Name="PrairieTown" Attribute="Normal|Merit" MeritBonusID="2" Visibility="True"></VillageInfo>
<VillageInfo CID="3" ID="5" Name="ManaRidge" Attribute="Normal|Merit" MeritBonusID="1" Visibility="True"></VillageInfo>
<VillageInfo CID="4" ID="5" Name="ManaRidge" Attribute="Normal|Merit" MeritBonusID="2" Visibility="True"></VillageInfo>
<VillageInfo CID="5" ID="8" Name="CataractGateway" Attribute="Normal|Merit" MeritBonusID="2" Visibility="True"></VillageInfo>
<VillageInfo CID="6" ID="8" Name="CataractGateway" Attribute="Normal|Merit" MeritBonusID="3" Visibility="True"></VillageInfo>
<VillageInfo CID="8" ID="11" Name="SaintHaven" Attribute="Normal|Merit" MeritBonusID="4" Visibility="True"></VillageInfo>
<VillageInfo CID="9" ID="11" Name="SaintHaven" Attribute="Normal|Merit" MeritBonusID="5" Visibility="False"></VillageInfo>
<VillageInfo CID="10" ID="11" Name="SaintHaven" Attribute="Normal|Merit" MeritBonusID="6" Visibility="False"></VillageInfo>
<VillageInfo CID="11" ID="11" Name="SaintHaven" Attribute="Normal|Merit" MeritBonusID="7" Visibility="False"></VillageInfo>
<!-- Not implemented, but you can update it with clientside mapfiles (look README for instruction, what should be updated)
<VillageInfo CID="12" ID="15" Name="LotusMarshTown" Attribute="Normal|Merit" MeritBonusID="5" Visibility="False"></VillageInfo>
<VillageInfo CID="13" ID="15" Name="LotusMarshTown" Attribute="Normal|Merit" MeritBonusID="6" Visibility="False"></VillageInfo>
<VillageInfo CID="14" ID="15" Name="LotusMarshTown" Attribute="Normal|Merit" MeritBonusID="7" Visibility="False"></VillageInfo>
-->
<VillageInfo CID="15" ID="40" Name="ColosseumChannel" Attribute="Normal|PvP" Visibility="True"></VillageInfo>
<VillageInfo CID="16" ID="41" Name="ColosseumLobbyMap" MaxUser="200" Attribute="Normal|PvPLobby" Visibility="True"></VillageInfo>
</VillageServerInfo>
</Server>
</ServerInfo>
</ChannelInfo>

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am not really good at this sort of thing. If you please spare your time by doing a video tutorial of modifying this GTDN folder. Thankis.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[HELP] when selecting channels village / turtorial disconnect can not enter into the village, I wear file ex80

kknd713 - Solution to "Initial Stage Fails" like Saint Heaven - RaGEZONE Forums

Back