Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

95ex v333 can't set to online

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! I installed last release 95ex v333 but I can't set it to online. I used some releases a year ago and there was no problems, but this one is really mess for me. I tried Loopback method and did all like Oktavina01 said in post #65. But nothing work except web site, it works fine on my IP. I tried to change everything from 10.6.11.11 to my IP, but not succsess :\ Hamachi not working and I can't even connect from my LAN PC with my static IP, only 10.6.11.11 working no matter how i try to change it. Can anyone please help me? Thank you.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
using virtual IP :)
but better using VPS/DS its make easy to setting.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
using virtual IP :)
but better using VPS/DS its make easy to setting.

Thank you for reply! Can you please provide more information? I tried Hamachi which creates your own network with virtual IP and when server starts it gives that IP on public and 10.6.11.11 on private. But when I am trying to connect via public I got login error (can’t connect to the server), but if I connect to 10.6.11.11 it’s connecting. I don’t know what to do :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after you get private IP, you must edit Hook file (dll), if you not edit it to your ip. you cant connect
Thank you for reply! Can you please provide more information? I tried Hamachi which creates your own network with virtual IP and when server starts it gives that IP on public and 10.6.11.11 on private. But when I am trying to connect via public I got login error (can’t connect to the server), but if I connect to 10.6.11.11 it’s connecting. I don’t know what to do :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after you get private IP, you must edit Hook file (dll), if you not edit it to your ip. you cant connect
Oh, I didn’t know that, thank you! Which file I need to edit? I edited x3 via HeX in xigncode folder, but I think it’s not what you are talking about.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, I didn’t know that, thank you! Which file I need to edit? I edited x3 via HeX in xigncode folder, but I think it’s not what you are talking about.
yeah you can edit x3 or custome dll :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I edited x3 and still can't connect via public IP D:

Still can't connect even from my LAN IP :(
Misha Lolkin - 95ex v333 can't set to online - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can provide any info that you are ask :D I really don't know ehre is the probem. It looks like it locked only on 10.6.11.11 :banghead:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You have to set Your server on Your EXTERNAL IP or - if You are using it, on Hamachi.

Now, once You are done with it:
- players will connect to Your server via Hamachi domain / ip
- You will connect to Your server at INTERNAL IP, unless You are connecting to Your server at the same machine where the server is running, then use 127.0.0.1 / localhost.

Simple as that...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change IP 10.6.11.11 ....... Public IP. its simple -_-
I can provide any info that you are ask :D I really don't know ehre is the probem. It looks like it locked only on 10.6.11.11 :banghead:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to set Your server on Your EXTERNAL IP or - if You are using it, on Hamachi.

Now, once You are done with it:
- players will connect to Your server via Hamachi domain / ip
- You will connect to Your server at INTERNAL IP, unless You are connecting to Your server at the same machine where the server is running, then use 127.0.0.1 / localhost.

Simple as that...
Thank you for info! I tried connect from the same machine where server installed and I can't login even with 127.0.0.1, only 10.6.11.11 working.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, his public / external IP won't work if he is running Hamatchi - he need to setup the server with his Hamachi domain when Hamachi client is running in the backgorund.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But thats wrong. Your 10.6.11.11 is Your internal IP - it is ONLY for You so You can connect from the same machine were server is online.

Your EXTERNAL IP is now generated by Hamachi - setup Your server external IP as Your Hamachi domain says (and keep Hamachi client running all the time when Your server is running). And this Hamachi domain is FOR YOUR PLAYERS.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But thats wrong. Your 10.6.11.11 is Your internal IP - it is ONLY for You so You can connect from the same machine were server is online.

Your EXTERNAL IP is now generated by Hamachi - setup Your server external IP as Your Hamachi domain says (and keep Hamachi client running all the time when Your server is running). And this Hamachi domain is FOR YOUR PLAYERS.
Thank you, I will try it! I'll write as soon as I'll test it.

Hello again! I tried everything like you said and my friend still can't connect to me :(
Ethernet:

Loopback Adapter:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, one more thing left - opening ports. You can still have closed ports - in Windows settings and in antyvirus / Windows Defender settings.
Normaly You need to open 2 ports - for Login and for Game Servers.
You can check each port here:
Although, it is better to check ports on Your OS and Windows Defender (or if You have other antyvirus - like NOD, Avast, etc.).

PS: You should open ports only at Your server host machine.
PS2: I won't post guide how to open ports - You can easily find even video tutorials on YT.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, one more thing left - opening ports. You can still have closed ports - in Windows settings and in antyvirus / Windows Defender settings.
Normaly You need to open 2 ports - for Login and for Game Servers.
You can check each port here:
Although, it is better to check ports on Your OS and Windows Defender (or if You have other antyvirus - like NOD, Avast, etc.).

PS: You should open ports only at Your server host machine.
PS2: I won't post guide how to open ports - You can easily find even video tutorials on YT.
Thank you for info! I simply turned on DMZ on router to my host machine and Windows Defender with Firewall are off. Which ports should I check?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you must add public IP too, so you have 3 IP. I never using Hamachi, but i use Dedicated server Now and working fine :)
Thank you, I will try it! I'll write as soon as I'll test it.

Hello again! I tried everything like you said and my friend still can't connect to me :(
Ethernet:

Loopback Adapter:

Back