Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client crash when attacking mob

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i was installing private server recently and found some bug's, the thing is, there was no error log or anything so i don't know what causing it :

1. Attacking mob on dungeon using sub char when having main char lvl 95 crashes the game (I assume it was because the exp bonus thingy since when i delete the lvl 95 character, the other char can do the same dungeon without crashing)
2. going through any nest except minotaur crash the game (Already Fixed)

Do you guys have some random crashes too? did DN have some dev tools for debugging or seeing what cause crashes?

Appreciate for any help~

Number 2 was my bad, it was because i forgot to patch all nest in client, only on server, number 1 error still exist though...

All the issue already been fix, it was because i'm not patching the patch to the client, only on the server.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, it was, i just wanna put it here, if some of you having crashes after changing the uistring language, either you get it from client or somewhere else, change description in mid="1347" from %s to %d

Have a nice day! :)

Back