Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

No detailed explanation of .dnt editing and exp/drop rate changing??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I've looked everywhere and I've found a few random things here and there but nothing really detailed on how to do things like change drop rate, change exp or anything like that. I've found the files that need to be changed like the itemgrouptable and such but not really sure what I should be changing. Hard to believe that there isn't a tutorial of some sort about it on here. Is it a closely horded secret or something? I was trying to edit guild exp table but it doesn't seem to work. I'm sure someone must have the inside scoop on how to do this. This is the expert corner so...help me experts!! :D:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
My suggestion is to understand the functions of each file dnt, to edit inside try to find the modified dragon nest file then compare and see the difference and what happened when it was changed.I study like that so I think it's easier.hopefully my advice is useful.there is rarely a tutorial because if you understand the function of the file it will be easy. and one more don't be afraid of failure:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's because people want you to spend thousands of hours even if you have a job to reinvent the wheel.

Back