Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to edit .ini/.act files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since I would like to change some NPC spawns and check few things at some maps, I would like to edit the map's ini files. There is some tool for this?

Also, to work with chars animations I need to check to which action correspond any animation, so I need to read this inside the act files... There is some way to do this?? I fixed Alfredo mixing act files.
I'm working in the 273 server files posted and I made some advances(items fixed, translate to english at 80~90%, alfredo and mechaduck animated, etc...) but I also want to work with mapdata.

Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Alin1337 has a tool to edit/fix the .act file but apparently the link is broken :\

I need help too with the cleric animation bug if getting hit.. and the link to fix it was broken too

sorry if I bumping this thread and if this is breaking the rules, moderators please delete my post.

Back