Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Frequently Asked Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Corrections are welcome!

Problem:
Solution

What are the GM commands?:
With a GM account, type in /? ingame.

CreateDB Fail / Server Crash / Port Issues / SQL Connect:
Why is the CashShop not working?:
DaRealFreak said:
we are coming from a section where the cash shop was always the first thing they worked on, so we decided to deny any request of help regarding the cash shop

Which SQL version should we use?:
SQL management studio 2008 R2 or higher.

What specs do I need to host DN?:
leechclown said:
You are going to need at least 4GB (with sql and webserver running you get ~3,82 on usage).
I would say +1GB per 100p.

​DNLogServer CreateDB Fail:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f853/release-tutorial-dragonnest-server-979993-post7939080/#post7939080 and
FroZenFiRe said:
Dont forget this part for the db's as i did:
7. create an user DragonNest with password qorhvk!@# and grant privileges db_owner to those databases,

Initialize Stage Fails error:
kknd713 said:
all you have to do is pack the folder named with the map name from GameRes\mapdata\grid\ as a patch , and put it under the client.
or for newer maps, you'll have to match the mapdata aswell.

FieldData Null:
VillageServer crash:
I can't summon a certain mob/ item/ I can't go to a certain map?:
The files you are using might not have it yet. You can get resources from other clients.

DNDBServer64_DE crash:
VillageServer is not starting:
Have patience. It usually takes 10~20 minutes.

'Invalid Request' error:
kp93 said:
to anyone getting "Invalid request" like i did -> ip in configs must match the one hexed in loginserver

No channel:
TriEdge said:
to see a channel you forgot to edit the ip in the channel config file. i guess. All i need is a english patch now :)
and http://forum.ragezone.com/f853/release-tutorial-dragonnest-server-979993-post7939638/#post7939638

I still have an error:
Double check all your configurations. Or re-do everything from the start.

Note: The solutions above doesn't give a 100% assurance that it can actually solve your problem/s.

All the best,
Ragezone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back