• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need help with cleric fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys,

I don't know if this section is still active.. I already doing research and it takes 3 weeks to understand about what I should choose, download, and setting the release that already released a few years ago so i can make a server at least run fine..but it seems I am late.. if you guys know and willing to help me and maybe help some others people too..

can you please reupload the cleric fix from this thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f854/guide-80-cap-files-7-a-1036011/ ???

or do you know how to fix ".act" files ??? because my cleric has an animation bug if getting hit by mobs.

i think @protocolbeta the thread starter and the link provider on thoose thread is already inactive

pretty please???????

Rakay Indra - Need help with cleric fix - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bump, new here too.. And the post are getting waaayyy too many for me to search for answer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump LF "Cleric Getting hit is bugged. FIX (Andre YCL Provided thank them!) HERE (Place in server side: char/player/cleric " too

Back