Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Enigma Protector - Clock Reversing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I want to setup a DN server, so far it has gone smooth but I am kinda stuck with the Enigma Protector.

The tutorial I am using:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f854/guide-80-cap-files-7-a-1036011/

SirHellios - [HELP] Enigma Protector - Clock Reversing - RaGEZONE Forums

Activating "[DB] SID : 1000 IP : 127.0.0.1" works fine but "[Master] is not going smooth, I have not tried the others yet.

Any help would be appreciated <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hai,go see guide tutorial from protocolbeta again about Enigma.
-first,Change time your PC at time 16.April.2014 > Start [DB] SID:1000 IP:127.0.0.1
-second,Change time your PC at time 1.ogos.2014 > Start [MASTER] SID:1002 IP:127.0.0.1
-Third,no need change time
-After 9 Server All Green, you can change time at now time.
-In cmd copy paste:REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enigma Protector" /f
than copy paste :del %tmp%\????????
-On Hamachi if you wan online.(use IP Hamachi at Client)
*12GIG RAM:thumbup1:

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hai,go see guide tutorial from protocolbeta again about Enigma.
-first,Change time your PC at time 16.April.2014 > Start [DB] SID:1000 IP:127.0.0.1
-second,Change time your PC at time 1.ogos.2014 > Start [MASTER] SID:1002 IP:127.0.0.1
-Third,no need change time
-After 9 Server All Green, you can change time at now time.
-In cmd copy paste:REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enigma Protector" /f
than copy paste :del %tmp%\????????
-On Hamachi if you wan online.(use IP Hamachi at Client)
*12GIG RAM:thumbup1:

It doesnt work. Even with 16. April 2014 Enigma tells me about that 200 days limit. :(:

People still use that Hamachi poop ? o_O Its totally simple to setup a VPS, so i dont understand why people still use this limited stuff crap :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesnt work. Even with 16. April 2014 Enigma tells me about that 200 days limit. :(:

People still use that Hamachi poop ? o_O Its totally simple to setup a VPS, so i dont understand why people still use this limited stuff crap :D:

>>It doesnt work because you not use CMD for delete HKEY ENIGMA

You can do it,..its veary easy this enigma...see tutorial again.

yes,now at my contry can use hamachi only..and its free service...becouse my ISP use filter network double IP at my IP...my IP in my reuter was not same as my public IP.its expensive to rental VPS with 12 gig of Ram.so..Hamachi will use.

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes,now at my contry can use hamachi only..and its free service...becouse my ISP use filter network double IP at my IP...my IP in my reuter was not same as my public IP.its expensive to rental VPS with 12 gig of Ram.so..Hamachi will use.

Ok, this is a point :):

For this time thingy thing, i now know why it didnt work. I was setting up the server on a virtualbox on linux. The Virtualbox-Software kicks the systemdate to the virtal pc everytime so windows on that virtual machine shows 16.4.2014 but the systemtime is already back to normal date. Looks like i have to install Windows on an old pc and try it on that instead.

Back