• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How are people creating custom .dll to attach to DragonNest.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This custom .dll adds many functions like adding new classes or changing the loading screen.

Where are people getting this source from?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe from riset or developing method from Old SC cap 60/70
This custom .dll adds many functions like adding new classes or changing the loading screen.

Where are people getting this source from?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is that?

I used to have a custom .dll that linked hack shield to the DN.exe with the use of visual studio and also let me control simple things like the DN logo / IP Address to connect to.

I no longer have these, but I am curious what is being used now adays.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can make it, for control IP or call the logo too
What is that?

I used to have a custom .dll that linked hack shield to the DN.exe with the use of visual studio and also let me control simple things like the DN logo / IP Address to connect to.

I no longer have these, but I am curious what is being used now adays.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can make it, for control IP or call the logo too
deathhopes - How are people creating custom .dll to attach to DragonNest.exe - RaGEZONE Forums

Same project?

Back