Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Rejecting Combinedshoptable

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to edit the shop prices on Kelly's prices. I edited the client version of combineditemtable and put it into a resource Pak successfully, it shows the new prices on client. But everytime I attempt to buy any of the price edited items it says "No shop item is available".

I've tried replacing the servers combineditemtable in Gameres with the clients but the server won't start after that, it will just terminate services over and over when attempting to start them. Also I've noticed that the client and server combineditemtables are different sizes (524b vs 581b). I've already replaced the servers playerleveltable and it didn't crash. I'm using Protocolbeta's http://forum.ragezone.com/f854/guide-80-cap-files-7-a-1036011/ server.

What am I doing wrong? How can I get the client to be able to purchase the items at the new prices?

Back