Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unable to connect to login world! Heal Please!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there, me and few of my friends are trying to set up a dragon nest server for some personal fun and pvp(we have relatively high ping on live servers its not really fun to pvp), we have done every step to set the server up using @protocolbeta's guide(http://forum.ragezone.com/f854/guide-80-cap-files-7-a-1036011/) and it worked out smoothly. The host computer can log in to server with no problems at all but we couldn't manage to connect another computer to the server. I have directly unpacked the client files, edited the bat file and launched it. The exact error it gives is "Unable to connect to login world". I have no idea on what to do and I couldn't find any guides addressing to this since its probably a very minor thing. We are all noobs when it comes to coding etc. and asking for your help, thanks.

Solved it by trial and error.. Yeah it was a stupid mistake :shot:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why u use Old files, u can use new files for now

Back