Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

9Dragons Source code , GM Tools for Hexpor - Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What exacly warvox stolen?
He says that he is using the latest patch bla bla but their team is unable to fix the drop rates, party bug and league creation bug.
I am practically new to mysql and sql but i want to help you guys so please bring me up to speed on your current work.

warvox is Selfish and greedy .. he know when ppl make new server for 9dragons Will not remain one wants to play in play9d

borcea pm xskaravelyan he work on dev 9d

sry for my english

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will any of you guys host a 9d server?
Ofc after you develop it?
Because i wish to host but i don't have a powerful enough computer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will any of you guys host a 9d server?
Ofc after you develop it?
Because i wish to host but i don't have a powerful enough computer.

lol don't worry about host .. just now we wan see someone run the server files ..
after server complete run u see alot ppl make server with good host .. and i think 9dragons (old game) don't need super host becz play9d is liar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@alshqqaa: Old games are the ones that require the most resources you dumb duck...

:rolleyes: fool

i say i expect mean i don't sure

you must sleep before come your mother :<:
i do not want war with child

Last edited:
Reaction score
@alshqqaa: Old games are the ones that require the most resources you dumb duck...

Agreed. The newer games are optimized in a far better way, (most) old games just leech up all the resources available.

warvox is Selfish and greedy

Greed is good. Where would we be without it?

Maybe he is afraid that warvox will steal his files again to repair his server.

How do you steal widely leaked files?

I'm clearly fine with his files being leaked and servers opened. Would just love to watch how long servers will last (legally)[which most likely won't be even 1% of the opened servers], if they pass - simply enough, I'll shut them down 1 by 1 personally.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He can but he is afraid that warvox will steal his files to update his private server and keep asking money :(::(::(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't think he can release this files, maybe warvox a deal with him (i 'll give u some money but don't release full files for server 9dragons)

if he do this :) i tell u from now (hexpor and warvox = gays) dot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no , xskaravelyan try run this server ..

if anyone wan help just pm him ..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't think he can release this files, maybe warvox a deal with him (i 'll give u some money but don't release full files for server 9dragons)

if he do this :) i tell u from now (hexpor and warvox = gays) dot

hello alshqq bla bla bla as a gay ! You know ... u are trolling Hexpor ! and stop trolling as an idiot ! Hexpor dont want to release full source so ... ? any problem ? why dont write by yourself from Hexpor's basic source code ? What a troller always wait for free food ! you gay and a big failed in this rage zone , mr troller !

So hexpor are you going to release the files?

Hexpor released 9D source already ! But not full because pl will use that souce for hacking published 9Dragons !

lol what mean this ??

xskaravelyan: good luke and keep progress

hexpor: u wan release the files? or just tell us u can't

edit all posts

want free chips ? Dream mr. troller ! why dont get it by yourself , idiot ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thai0101:
hexpor:Wait for me .. i am busy with another project .. is CF and Fifaonline2 . to day i will upload full complete 9dragons files but ... i still busy with my project

i don't wan call u gay like hexpor or warvox .. so u can leave or (**** u and ur **** mom dam ***) if u can :)

:) i have a lot of this , dot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back