Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

9Dragons Source code , GM Tools for Hexpor - Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hexpor released 9D source already ! But not full because pl will use that souce for hacking published 9Dragons !

stupid story

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am busy with my work at the moment! but it will take a while to have something new, I'm trying to remount the database. and do this by studying the source is time consuming!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm out of time now, but still could not get the database! recreate a database through the source is complicated!
I would not quit! but I have to work too, so anyone who wants to help the project ta free. just download and try to reassemble something! need not ask me!
I would not promise success. I said I would try to reassemble.
Just trying to help!
Instead of charging someone could try and help too!
But this is an attempt to recreate a code, not a change over a 100% code complete!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Going into Computer Science in college......is this the major I need to help because I like things like this :D

I want to become a dev and help with project like so. I could care less about the money because I will have a job for money. I want to do this to help

I also know a tad bit about C#/C++ and used VS in my past high school history but nothing to major :p

Anyways I hope this project really takes off and in time I can come and help when I can if I'm taking the correct major for C++/VS/finding addresses/developing xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[Offtopic]
And till then we will be all dead.
By the time you learn those stuff,I shall be under military service or married for sure...
Then who the hell plays mmorpgs anyway.
[/Offtopic]
now seriously,I am pretty sure that our developer friend wants this post to be buried amongst other posts because he simply did make no update for 3-4 months...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Offtopic]
And till then we will be all dead.
By the time you learn those stuff,I shall be under military service or married for sure...
Then who the hell plays mmorpgs anyway.
[/Offtopic]
now seriously,I am pretty sure that our developer friend wants this post to be buried amongst other posts because he simply did make no update for 3-4 months...

[Offtopic]Too many people play mmorpg LMFAO[/Offtpoic]
so sad :( And I really wanted to see this project take off......

Anyone still have the ClientSourceCode.rar? I have a friend of mine that is a dev and plays 9D he might be willing to help I downloaded all the other files for him yet this is the only one that is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back