Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

9Dragons Source code , GM Tools for Hexpor - Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I see Warv0x had created the 9D private server and I like the settings he made on it when I test it. I hope there are no DDoS attacks and spamming so I can taste a good level and enjoy with some friends. Don't worry I was also a victim of GamersFirst 9D server transfer. But in a private server, the freedom to explore has higher chances than in GameCampus. Hopefully if other private server does exist, at least in this one I have already experience.

P.S. its not being selfish that you don't put your server online. You only put it in LAN for the fun of it. I guess when this Private server is up, It's one form of sharing. If you don't like the game setting and how it is managed, simply leave and its your freedom.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@ xSkaravelyan
I am an engineer, I know C++ and I take a course in it I love to help you but I need instruction and help
plz add me on Skype
xxc92xx
or msn
c92@live.com (sorry for bad English)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This project is dead, he has never updated it at all... You better open your own development github, and develop the files once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back