Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adventure Quest Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
9f2a - Adventure Quest Worlds - RaGEZONE Forums

Development Status : On HOLD

.:About AQW:.
AdventureQuest Worlds, often shortened to AQWorlds or simply AQW, is a browser-based MMORPG or massively multiplayer online role playing game developed by Artix Entertainment in 2008. Unlike most massively multiplayer role playing games, AdventureQuest Worlds was developed entirely in Adobe Flash

.:Development Goal:.
My goal is to aim for 100% AQW like, with out the guardian restrictions. The game is also fully based on flash files, meaning the ability to create your own Custom weapons/armor/classes etc.

As of now i am only working on the maps and monsters, since at least 75% of the game revolves around this data input. once the monsters and maps are done 100% the shops,items and the rest will be built up.

Ill be posting my progress through the post topics letting everyone aware of what has been done.
Also ill be releasing a new revision every week.

.:About Maps:.
.:Maps + Monsters:.
-Greenguard Forest
-Chiral Valley
-Sandsea
-Neverglades
-Oaklore
-Frozen netherlands
-Yokai
-Dwarfhold
-Bloodtusk -(didn't do Ravine Ruins)
-Arcangrove
-Mythsong
-Doomwood -(didn't do Light temple)
-Evil Warzone - Nul
-Evil Warzone - Dage
-Fire Storm
-Water Storm
-BattleUnder (missing C + D)
-Air Storm
-Earth Storm
-dragonplane
-manor
-poisonforest
-banished
-chaoscave
-chaoscrypt
-chaosmarsh
-creatures
-j6shore
-curseshore
-cursered
-curseblue
-lovescurse
-candycorn
-candyshop
-djinn
-hsmovie
-kitsune
-mogloweengrave
-mogloween(fucked up needs fixing)
-Necrocavern
-Magic Thief
-twilight
-palace
-party
-Xan Cave
-Xan Town
-Volcano
-voltbolt
-Twig's Nightmare
-void

.:Maps - Monsters:.
-Skullholme
-Drakovia
-Battleunder C
-Necropolis/dungeon/cavarn

.:AQW Zombies:.
*Not Started*
-DoomHaven
-WillowShire
-Bloodtusk crossroads
-Battleon
-Mythsong
-Arcangrove
-Lair

.:Guardian Maps:.
-Shallow
-clubhouse
*Not Started*
-warehouse
-gamehaven
-arcadion
-ruins
-backstage
-lowe
-twilight
-hollowsoul
-Skull punch island
-BattleunderD
-noxus
-blackstone
-brains
-cage
-Fear
-FearDeath
-FireHouse
-firetown
-firetunnel
-Hollowhalls
-hedge
-hollowcastle
-collectorlab
-loweviathan
-Never Hub
-Never Lore
-Never World
-magicslumsb
-Ranger Lowe Camp
-ravinetempleb
.:Overall Progress:.
Maps - 190
Hairs - Not Started
Skills - 27
Shops - 172
Items - 2050
Quests - Not Started
Houses - 29 + 4
Classes - 4
passives - 10
Monsters - 424
Monster Drops - Not Started
Monster Stats - Not Started
Cutscene/Minigames - ADDED ALOT!!!
*Not all Minigames work!*
Everything that says "Not Started" is left in the original state that i got the files. When it changes, that means i've deleted the whole table and recreated it myself from the bottom to top

.:Tutorial:.
0.Requires Xampp

1.Copy Playme Folder to your htdocs
-put asp.conf -> xampp\apache\conf\extra\

2.Edit
-config.inc.php
-cf-usersignup.php
-cf-userlogin.php

Change Ip
-Replace 192.168.0.198 with your ip

3.Edit Emulator
-config.conf
-Edit Ip and Databse

4.Upload/Database
-sql files
-Edit "etl_servers & etl_settings

5.http://youriphere/playme

(Optional - IIS + ASP + PHP)
(Optional - Nginx + PHP)

.:VideoTutorial:.

.:Flash Tutorial:.
.:Common Errors:.
Q.100% loading and nothing happens?
A.Minigame/Cutscene or interface swf is missing!

Q.Are any of the map sections 100% done?
A.No, Possible Quest, Cutscene, Minigames are missing.

Q.Why can't i move on a map and the monster is a distorted black character?
A.The monster information was incorrectly imputed.

Q.Why can't i attack a monster or why don't they attack back?
A.Usually because of the monsters_frame or Monsters_tree is incorrect.

Q.Why do i get a grey screen changing maps?
A.Not exactly sure why some maps do that,
but you can type "/join mapname" .

.:Tools:.

.:Sources:.
-Dominik 1.6 -
(A Source is included within the last Revision as well)

.:Download Links:.

.:Updates:.
Revision 2
Added & Connected Maps & Monsters
Updated some Maps to latest
Added Classes List (Not Armor Linked)
Added 4 classes Armor Linked (Starting Classes)
Added Items (Everyone is Linked to shop)
Added Shops (all the items so far are linked to shops)
Added missing Cinematics/MiniGames/NPC Pop Ups
Cleaned the database
Arranged the Playme Files(Reduced the amount of files)
Redirected images from Top bar to not use aq as source
Added Dominik's Latest DW Emu r1.1 r2
Revision 3
-Added Houses
-Added More Maps
-Added More Monsters
-Added More Shops/Items (Left out merge shops)
-Added More Cinematics/Cutscenes
-Added Correct database Version (To match the emu)
-Fixed Mage Class (Spell's were corrupted)
-Removed all the other passives/skills/classes in the database (Will do it later)
-Seperated Battlon map to have it's own folder
(Official Changes at least twice a month or so,this gives you the option to have them all in 1 place)
-Edited battlebar(Removed "aq shop" and turned it into client Size)
-images/js/css are all connected to the files in the htdocs
(Also made it so you don't have to change ip in the htdocs files anymore)
-Started editing monster level + HP, Using Highest hp/Level
Revision 4
-More maps + Cutscenes
-Character Creation will have proper weapons assigned
-Added the proper Factions to database and user creation
-Added all 19 factions + signup
-Including X.G Emulator Source
-Removing DW_Emu (Closed Source)
.:Vote For Development Section:.

.:Recruiting Thread:.

.:Credits:.
Everyone who worked on the Emulator
Fill in your name: ____________ :p:

|+|If anyone has a Upgrade/Member Account i can borrow to speed up the development please pm me|+|

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
+Updated more maps - Total 146
+Added a ton of cinematics/minigames
+Fixed up some of the maps that I had already implemented.
+Re-named and Re-organized all map folders (Helps reduce Breaking points)

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is just pEATL files. At least credit.

AQW files have been released for a long long time, and this doesn't even include the pealt shenanigans cms. If i had to credit someone it would have to be the person who made the emulator, but all those people have been already been credited on the released files that have already released the files on RZ.

P.S - Pealt didn't do anything besides rename/edit some old files, and you would know since you re-release files all the time with out crediting anyone. The original people who started this project was WQW.

If you have nothing useful to say, please don't post here.

Edit:
ill be starting on the guardian maps slowly, since i have no access to the those map on the real server, it's sort of difficult getting accurate maps/monsters (Monster_Frames/Trees) and all the swf that come with it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AQW files have been released for a long long time, and this doesn't even include the pealt shenanigans cms. If i had to credit someone it would have to be the person who made the emulator, but all those people have been already been credited on the released files that have already released the files on RZ.

P.S - Pealt didn't do anything besides rename/edit some old files, and you would know since you re-release files all the time with out crediting anyone. The original people who started this project was WQW.

If you have nothing useful to say, please don't post here.

Edit:
ill be starting on the guardian maps slowly, since i have no access to the those map on the real server, it's sort of difficult getting accurate maps/monsters (Monster_Frames/Trees) and all the swf that come with it.

are you retarded?

pEATL was made by Mystical, and he also recoded the WQW emu to make Elite Emu. Anyway he released the source and people have updated the support of the emu. You havent coded anything

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please tell us what are you exactly planing to do? As I see, all you do is adding maps / monsters / shops and so on, which is just database controll. You could better complete the emulator's functions instead of doing useless things.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please tell us what are you exactly planing to do? As I see, all you do is adding maps / monsters / shops and so on, which is just database controll. You could better complete the emulator's functions instead of doing useless things.

@vrejaandrei Not sure how exactly this is useless when everything about the game is database/swf work. You can't access a map with out it being implemented correctly, yet alone wear equipment. the project is to make a AQW Like server, not a add random maps and add items randomly at every shop. Maybe to you it's pointless because you just play pServer's to be admin, but i play pServer for it to be like the real deal except with out member restrictions and pay by cash currency.
Even with a perfect emulator, the game won't work because you need the database + swf to match the database.

@Jooda who ever said i coded something? I'm re-establishing the database to be exactly like AQW.
But of course you would know that, and you said re-coded meaning he still not the base of the emulator.

Like i said if you have nothing of use to say or distribute, don't post here.​

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@vrejaandrei Not sure how exactly this is useless when everything about the game is database/swf work. You can't access a map with out it being implemented correctly, yet alone wear equipment. the project is to make a AQW Like server, not a add random maps and add items randomly at every shop. Maybe to you it's pointless because you just play pServer's to be admin, but i play pServer for it to be like the real deal except with out member restrictions and pay by cash currency.
Even with a perfect emulator, the game won't work because you need the database + swf to match the database.

@Jooda who ever said i coded something? I'm re-establishing the database to be exactly like AQW.
But of course you would know that, and you said re-coded meaning he still not the base of the emulator.

Like i said if you have nothing of use to say, don't post here.

Well, still I guess it's kinda helpfull because it takes time to add everything. It took me over few weeks to add half of aqw shops and maps untill I made a tool for auto adding them. Anyway, my points is the same, emulator is the important thing, not the database.

Also, I don't play aqw ps, neither the official one, I have my own server I develop, no time to play. Personally I find this game stupid.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, still I guess it's kinda helpfull because it takes time to add everything. It took me over few weeks to add half of aqw shops and maps untill I made a tool for auto adding them. Anyway, my points is the same, emulator is the important thing, not the database.

Also, I don't play aqw ps, neither the official one, I have my own server I develop, no time to play. Personally I find this game stupid.

I highly doubt you can code or create tools.

If you think AQW is stupid then stop spamming your nonsense, because your not distributing or helping.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I did not help by making the elite aqw emu right? I wonder why people even use it if it's helpless.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, I did not help by making the elite aqw emu right? I wonder why people even use it if it's helpless.

yes of course you made it ;)

Do you mind stop posting in this thread if you have nothing else to say that's related to this project.

Yet again, if your not distributing or helping go away.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will post some things, just not right now. As for your sarcasm, my name is Xyo, nice to meet you;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And I was proving that "I highly doubt you can code or create tools." is not right. I will post a sql file with all aqw maps tomorow, I just need to change the tables and fields names. Cya.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are you retarded, just because someone says there mental doesn't mean they own ragezone.

p.s - who the duck are you anyways to say anything?
what have you ever done for anyone else besides release old garbage stuff that's already been posted and bump your own thread?

Instead of flooding my thread, how about pm'ing me because you obviously have a weird attachment to talking to me.

Lol, ragezone comunity became a shame these days... We've done much more than you, basically, we are the only people who made something, while you are the one who "release old garbage stuff that's already been posted".

EDIT: I request lock, you are not allowed to distribute these files without my permission.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And I was proving that "I highly doubt you can code or create tools." is not right. I will post a sql file with all aqw maps tomorow, I just need to change the tables and fields names. Cya.

Lol, ragezone comunity became a shame these days... We've done much more than you, basically, we are the only people who made something, while you are the one who "release old garbage stuff that's already been posted".

EDIT: I request lock, you are not allowed to distribute these files without my permission.

from what i saw the last stuff you posted was connected to surveys and never released. Were are those perfect maps, and what's the point of having the maps.sql with out the map.swf and the monster.sql/swf? How does dumping maps.sql prove you can code?

all i see from both of you is spam and no proof. I think your more pissed that people will have a perfect database and they won't have to do poop besides download it. Probably threatened that your server won't be so great, after i'm done completing my database and sharing it to a community.

By the way what have you done? troll on my development project? Not distributed poop to the community? Were is your project to help others create there own servers?

If you were actually Xyo, you would of done a poop load more releases; and there would of been a development section by now, considering you've been a registered members since 09. On top of that, you would of showed alot more proof that you are who you are, besides a troll.

If i'm wrong then your just a stick who doesn't do poop for anyone else, or else you would of encourage this project for the community. Possibly distribute a so called better emulator or anything of use, other then trying to convince me your someone i really don't give a poop about.

.:Update Rev2:.
-Rev 2 will be released after the first 100 shops are in + the first 4 basic classes/skills.
-Removed the rest of the garbage cms files/database

-Restored the original newuser.swf
(I made it nameless for general use)

-Non member section is almost completed.
(Minigames/cinematices/maps+monsters)

-Added the source for client/loader and newuser swf
(Thanks to Toxic from another forum)

-Adding dw emu 1.1 r2 to the pack
(Thanks Dominik from another forum)

I want the next release to be able to give a good starting base for anyone who wants to create a server. That way they can easily customize it if they like, with out having to worry about the basics.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me connect server game
Omnija - Adventure Quest Worlds - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Double check your elt_settings, and screen shot it for me .

Also ill be releasing a Rev2 soon, which will be a lot more simplified and direct.
Also include a later version of the dw emulator.

Edit:
I've just finished adding the 4 classes and they will be properly assigned when creating an account, along with the proper starter weapon.

My Girlfriend has done the first 100 shops 1-100 ID total of 69 actual shops + i did the 4 class shops(73 shops in total). she is currently tuning the shops to work with out errors, so hopefully we will release it either today or tomorrow.

The files will be easier to set up, more straight forward, and extremely cleaned up. ill also update the Total Progress on the main page once i release the Rev2.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember some of your posts back in 2008, I'm looking forward to this development, atleast I think you can make a better and way more organized job, all the releases I've seen are so Ducking messy. Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back