Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adventure Quest Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still don't get you point, how is releasing someone else unfinished emulator useful to people who want to host with out the knowledge to code? How does that help someone who does not know how to put files together and set up a the database information for everything? i know you have some sort of attachment to Xyo but nobody cares.

If core 3 wasnt released there wouldnt have been a WQW. And without WQW there wouldnt have been an EliteEmu. Also theres already been complete databases with all AQW Items released on AlphaEvolution lol

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If core 3 wasnt released there wouldnt have been a WQW. And without WQW there wouldnt have been an EliteEmu. Also theres already been complete databases with all AQW Items released on AlphaEvolution lol

So go over there take the files and share them, because that's what you do best.

I still don't get your point in being here, if you have nothing positive to say or useful information.
I also don't really care for your history lesson's, since it does not effect me at all xD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So go over there take the files and share them, because that's what you do best.

I still don't get your point in being here, if you have nothing positive to say or useful information.

well im here because all your doing is taking other peoples work and pretending you coded it.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well im here because all your doing is taking other peoples work and pretending you coded it.

Your the one saying i'm coding it, nobody ever said i was coding it xD. Wow your an idiot...

I also don't understand how your nagging, complaining and un-resourceful posts are suppose to help with achieving a AQW development section. You spent too much time telling everyone about a useless history lesson like it's suppose to helps people create server's right now.

I used the resources that were released on this forum and turning it into something every user can easily set up.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude your the *****. You didnt even credit the creators. And your taking stuff from other forums and not crediting

Last edited by a moderator:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dude your the idiot. You didnt even credit the creators. And your taking stuff from other forums and not crediting

Actually i credited 2 people , 1 for the emulator and 1 for the client sources. Which is all the files that that I've used, that i took from other forums.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dude your the *****. You didnt even credit the creators. And your taking stuff from other forums and not crediting

w/e dude you can't read, if accreditation was such a big deal. The creators could of simply pm'd me, and asked me to be credited. Apparently they sent there chiwawa to spazz about history and never got to his point.
Too busy raging on your adrenaline rush to say, hey man can you credit this list of people because they created the emulator.

Edit:
Could i possibly ask for a thread clean, since this is ridiculous and is not what i intended to have happen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omnija, I've requested an AQWorlds section long time ago but the suggestion wasn't accepted so I didn't get involved in releasing aqw related things on this forum. I have many releases, just not on here.
While writing I saw your last post about credits. I would ask for credits, but credits are already written in the files and emulator so no need. But you could link to places where you took some things; eg: the client sources and others. Now, get me an AQWorlds section here and I'll contribute.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the files!!

I found them clean and straight to the point. Made it extremely easy to set up.

Looking forward to future releases.:thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can assure you that is the real Xyo, He is currently developing EliteQuestWorlds as it is with new features and I've known him for quiet a while, Also, I do agree, it is a bit pointless to get the item specifically from AQW, Mystical, Another great person who was in the Private server world, created a php page, that directly takes the aqw shop sql and implents in the meh_shop, with specific items and such, you just need to login to aqw and go open shops for that, It was quiet easy but not complete, But the programming for that was shortly stopped because AE had taken down HiddenProject a Private server created with the Meh Database, around 1 year ago? If i must say. But yes, It's a bit pointless, People want to play Private server because it's a bit unique on its own, rather then playing something with just AQW stuff, Why wouldn't they rather play AQW instead of a Private server? Wouldn't that be more beneficial to them?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can assure you that is the real Xyo, He is currently developing EliteQuestWorlds as it is with new features and I've known him for quiet a while, Also, I do agree, it is a bit pointless to get the item specifically from AQW, Mystical, Another great person who was in the Private server world, created a php page, that directly takes the aqw shop sql and implents in the meh_shop, with specific items and such, you just need to login to aqw and go open shops for that, It was quiet easy but not complete, But the programming for that was shortly stopped because AE had taken down HiddenProject a Private server created with the Meh Database, around 1 year ago? If i must say. But yes, It's a bit pointless, People want to play Private server because it's a bit unique on its own, rather then playing something with just AQW stuff, Why wouldn't they rather play AQW instead of a Private server? Wouldn't that be more beneficial to them?

simple answer, to not pay for member but to have access to member sections/items/Higher Rates and everything else. Also depending on the server owner, they have the ability to add/customize as they wish.

Another reason why i'm doing this was to encourage a development section on this forum, but all i seem to get is negative feed backs. I also highly doubt the owner will open a section now, since nobody has made an effort to either distribute/contribute or say anything positive. The owner said he would only allow a section if there was bare back bone files setup on this forum which is what i was doing. Allowing almost anyone to easily set up there own server with minimal effort.

This was also a fun project i was doing with my girlfriend, but apparently it's a crime now a days and i get shunned for attempting to encourage something.

If it makes everyone happy, then ill just delete the thread and everyone can go back to there forums where they all hibernate (Trilliux - AlphaHub - Alpha-Evolution - cris-is.stylin-on.me)

p.s - Why would people make maplestory servers? Runescape servers? Ragnarok Server? Habbo Servers? Club Penguin Servers? Wow servers? it all comes down to like the original but with benefits and customs.

I believe this is a good starting step for people to learn about how to build/host servers. Even in some cases pick up java/c# and see how they can improve there skills.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This seems really stupid to have everyone bitching at Omnija, who wants to allow everyone to access to have FULL benefits of the game WITHOUT paying for it. The only thing going into to this is HIS and HIS GFs time, are you all just jealous he decided to do it before you and actually do it right without making people pay for anything or make them waste time doing surveys??

I've looked for emulators before, anything that seemed to be useful you would have to pay for it,unless they were old useless files that were trashed, as said before the files are messy, unorganized and only partially completed.

@Xyo
You said you tried for a section, but because you didn't get your way you quit. With everyone's negative remarks towards him in this section, he is still doing it for those who are appreciative and those who cannot do it themselves.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What file server/emulator, good and clean recommend?
Can anyone tell me any that are suitable for these files?
Sorry to noob question, but I'm new with web browser games.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What file server/emulator, good and clean recommend?
Can anyone tell me any that are suitable for these files?
Sorry to noob question, but I'm new with web browser games.

The emulator is included with the files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I read in some places that AQW emulators are written in Java.
In the case would have to have one ".jar", but I do not find.

Could you explain how files work?
My experience with browser games is almost null. :/
Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They are .jar files, I believe the full name is dominik_emulator.jar
Put the whole playme folder into your htdocs folder inside of the xampp folder.
Then follow the tutorial on the main page.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Sotaeko.
I find now, its because o forgot to install Java on my new PC.
I will try configure now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back