Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ArcheAge Emulator 3.0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all) I want to share what I found in the open space github. With this site you can create a character and run around the empty world. Gratitude for NL0bP and Yanlong-LI files

There are already compiled files for this link:

Just small fix ArcheAgeLogin if error "Error: Unknown error":
Loginserver files Settings.cs line 24

looks like

Code:
string connection = «server =» + Settings.Default.DataBase_Host + "; user =" + Settings.Default.DataBase_User + "; database =" + Settings.Default.DataBase_Name + "; port = "+ Settings.Default.DataBase_Port +"; password = "+ Settings.Default.DataBase_Password +"; "

change to

Code:
 string connection = "server =" + Settings.Default.DataBase_Host + "; user =" + Settings.Default.DataBase_User + "; database =" + Settings.Default.DataBase_Name + "; port =" + Settings.Default .DataBase_Port + "; password =" + Settings.Default.DataBase_Password + "; SslMode = none";

The client needs version 3.0.3.0, I took it on the site archerage.
To view the traffic, I use wp669F and proxyfier.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Working] ArcheAge 3.0.3 EMU

niceee.. awesome share.. have to test it still tho..
But running in an empty world means we need to fill the database?, or is there an existing one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm not sure, I'm not a programmer, but I have a database that has been converted from sqlite to sql. Try to throw it in "archeage_world", can that turn out). But GameServer does not use any database yet, so it's like it's written in the config.

I also give a link with the already compiled bin / debug server for: ArcheAge, ArcheAgeLogin, ArcheAgeProxy.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

At this stage we need to decrypt the compact.sqlite database and get data from it, from the client archerage 3.0. who can help, please)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

just to put something in place, this server basically mimics what the actual server does, i has all the actions that happens hard coded through Client sends packet X server checks for the packet X if packet is found reply with packet Y if packet X is not found stops and client by default disconnects as it doesnt receive a reply, this is a very inefficient way to go around making a server as u will have to mimic each and every packet and this would take ages, so if someone has a better idea on how to go and get the server to run with Binaries aka dll files that have the stuff already built or loaded from the game_pak file please state it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back