Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] ArcheAge 3.0.3 EMU

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Re: [Working] ArcheAge 3.0.3 EMU

Great progress there, even though the official is at 4.5 I will try this 3.0+ out too. Hope more progress in the future. Anyone has time to up the clients to mediafire or GoogleDrive by split parts?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Keep this project updated guys!!! I would love so much a local AA server to have fun with regrades, world bosses, professions and so on.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Great progress there, even though the official is at 4.5 I will try this 3.0+ out too. Hope more progress in the future. Anyone has time to up the clients to mediafire or GoogleDrive by split parts?
I can check if its possible to upload the clients on GoogleDrive - my connection is not the best, I have to admit, but I will see if I can handle it during the weekend. The ultimate goal is the support for several AA versions, but the developers yet have to see how possible that is.
Keep this project updated guys!!! I would love so much a local AA server to have fun with regrades, world bosses, professions and so on.
Our guys are trying their best, working hard on the project.
There have been some small and bigger fixing steps within the last days and weeks. Its still a long road to go and any programmers help is appreciated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

UPDATE:
The main focus of the project is now on client version 1.0, additional versions might be added in the future.

The programmers also made progress in character creation (you can create custom chars now) and keeping character information (the coordinates of the char location are now being saved. So they can be loaded whenever you log into your char).

Also, each race starts at their usual starting location when a character is created.

Feel free to check out the project on GitHub and join us on Discord.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Does anyone have the client link that they are using?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Does anyone have the client link that they are using?
Links to client 1.0 can be found here:
MEGA:
Mail.ru:

EDIT: Any help with making mirros is really appreciated!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi! Thx for update,
some questions:
- i have an old database installed actually , if someone want :

- i have update this with last SQL updates on github and it doesn't works.

Someone have a working database ?
Thanks a lot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

what a thread! i keep my eyes on it and gotcha find ya guys in discord

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Really cool project! Maybe anyone can make a really short tutorial what to do with these files to get server running?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi guys, where can I see the console commands?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi guys, where can I see the console commands?

There arent any console commands in clients. They might have exclusive clients for game masters which normal people can't access to

Reaction score

Still asking for some precompiled files because of my Visual Studio throws out 215 errors in code mostly because of missing prerequisites.
So, can anyone tell me, what exactly is needed to compile this code ? Which NET framework ? which version of MySQL-connector ?

Errors are like "protobuf-net" missing etc. so a list of what is needed whould be nice.

Or at least the precompiled binaries.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Still asking for some precompiled files because of my Visual Studio throws out 215 errors in code mostly because of missing prerequisites.
So, can anyone tell me, what exactly is needed to compile this code ? Which NET framework ? which version of MySQL-connector ?

Errors are like "protobuf-net" missing etc. so a list of what is needed whould be nice.

Or at least the precompiled binaries.
I really cant answer that myself, but I know there are several guys to answer that question on our Discord and I am sure, they will help you out. Also, there are some older version releases on GitHub that work too and dont need to be compiled.

Reaction score

I really cant answer that myself, but I know there are several guys to answer that question on our Discord and I am sure, they will help you out. Also, there are some older version releases on GitHub that work too and dont need to be compiled.

Discord could be relly hard for me. Not only because i hate Discord (more the Teamspeak fan :D: ) but because i only can talk german and i think most people in there talk in english (or at least i guess :D: )
For now i hope that someone can compile and send me just the exes. My main problem for compiling could be the fact, that i use Visual Studio via wine on Linux :D:

I am the Reaper
Reaction score

Discord could be relly hard for me. Not only because i hate Discord (more the Teamspeak fan :D: ) but because i only can talk german and i think most people in there talk in english (or at least i guess :D: )
For now i hope that someone can compile and send me just the exes. My main problem for compiling could be the fact, that i use Visual Studio via wine on Linux :D:

Some precompiled files were posted before with this link provided by DANCERS.

Original Post: http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/archeage-emulator-3-0-3-a-1154483/#post8894674

There is also a Releases tab in GitHub to show compiled releases. They might not be the most up to date releases, but they get you what you need to start.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Guys, put the server, downloaded the client that was offered .. There, you need to disable GameGard, tried it, as suggested on that server site. It still did not work out. Please tell me :) I tried ArchceRage 3.0 client, it comes in, but the character is not created ... you enter a nickname, you enter the button and there is no way!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

UPDATE: Release 1.2.16. New: You can look at the NPC and Mobs. Periodically, the client crashes. Restart the client.

Guys, put the server, downloaded the client that was offered .. There, you need to disable GameGard, tried it, as suggested on that server site. It still did not work out. Please tell me :) I tried ArchceRage 3.0 client, it comes in, but the character is not created ... you enter a nickname, you enter the button and there is no way!
We mainly focus on 1.0 client for now, but we will add more clients later on. At this time, its mostly about getting all server functions to work instead of struggeling with the decryption of 3.0 packets. Feel free to hop in our Discord, I am sure there are several guys willing to help you.

Back