Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bitefight Clone Script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Development] Bitefight clone script

how is your development goin? i am hyped for release :)

Reaction score

I went full john cena on code at weekend and did messages and clan pages. We have talents and they affect human hunt and graveyard.

Still need to do some settings page features, need to fix clan permission controls and then we will have enough features to do a beta to stabilise current features and make it playable

I am not sure but I can do items in the mean time, because database has all the 2400 items from level 1 to new added level 9000 items

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

:) wow nice 9000 items? :O whoa

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

any updates? :O thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tried to build your server, but it doesnt work, do you have test server? if not i have VPS :)

Reaction score

Okay, done some settings improvements. Done clan permission checks. I think rest is testing and releasing a simple version to make it playable

What error did it gave you, post a screenshot. Everything should be meaningful when giving errors

Reaction score
I think I have to create a test server for people. Phalcon is hard to setup.

ChangeLog:
Did the profile page item table. After doing shop it will function, if anyone is using this you can check it with inserting some rows to user_item

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
script is complete?, im downloading to try in localhost.would be perfect to play with friends and riends of my friends and people from the university. :laugh:

SO

Warning: include_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\bitefight-master\bitefight-master\vendor\autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\bitefight-master\bitefight-master\public\index.php on line 23

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'C:\xampp\htdocs\bitefight-master\bitefight-master\vendor\autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\bitefight-master\bitefight-master\public\index.php on line 23

Fatal error: Class 'Whoops\Run' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\bitefight-master\bitefight-master\public\index.php on line 25

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all it is not complete, there is no race hunt and there are bugs but items, human hunt, clan, messages etc should be bugless.

For second, you should install composer dependencies and phalcon, maybe google it? Or you can wait for couple of days me to create a server to test it, you can play it there with your friends and submit bugs to me to fast fixes

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1.-when i try to buy gloves, boots. shield also when i try to sell and item i got this error
Bad Request
The request could not be understood by the server.
Reason: The back-button is not supported.
Redirect in 2 seconds

2.-Normally you could not hunt while working in the cemetery.

Your hunt leads you to a Farm.You have captured 467 Blood and 467 gold. You also receive 3 experience points!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you for testing the script:love:

ChangeLog:
There was a bug on profile stat bar widths. Fixed.
Fixed ap calculate bug
Infobar was showing ap and hp 1 when empty, fixed
Fixed infobar battle value

ChangeLog2:
Fixed message send bug
Doing human hunt while doing graveyard work is fixed
You can buy items for last free space now
When you buy items they were showing multiple times, fixed

There is a 10 day vacation coming this weekend. I am planning to code race hunt. Wish me luck:sleep:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back