Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bitefight Clone Script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello guys, I finally nearly finished school and am trying to find something to entertain me. So I choose the game I was already working on some times ago and I am going to recreate the bitefight from scratch.

https://github.com/Osein/bitefight

Test server:

Bitefight Private Server

Capture2 - Bitefight Clone Script - RaGEZONE Forums Capture - Bitefight Clone Script - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: [Development] Bitefight clone script

Update: Added all of the images, updated libraries(cut ie support whenever i see it), created a half done parser script so I can add all the new items to db

If anyone wants to help me with db migrate script, I would be honored :love:

Reaction score

Ou thanks :) will look really nice only bad thing is no much played like sfgame or gladiatus or bloodgame from playagames or gladiatus company . I hope you will make another one project like fix gladiatus or herozero thanks and where is index.php ?

Reaction score

Point your server to public folder index file is there. I am planning to take tribalwars after this but who knows how many days bitefight will take lol

And I saw izariam somewhere but Ikariam scares me it is a big game :D

The most hard part is the formulas I have very low mathematical backgrounds I would like to receive a help on that

I did a release, v2 of alpha version, it includes following list:

Guest Area
Home, News, Login, Register, Forget password, Highscore 100%

Ingame
Hideout, Notepad 100%
Profile 40% ( Done: Stats, Logo, Needs: Items, Talents, Aspects and Orbs )
Hunt 25% ( Done: Human Hunt, Needs: PvP )
Settings ( Done: Description(Needs Clan Links) )
Search ( Done: Player Needs: Clan )
Preview ( Needs: Clan )

Reaction score

okey nice nice tribalwars musnt too bad look liks do you have skype or somethign to help me figure out the rpbolem with index i cant find there :) and wont load it thanks

Reaction score

Index.php is in public folder man, this is an alpha release so you should know php and apache setup, also you need phalcon to run it. First check phalcon maybe the problem is that

Reaction score

Guys, I need help with this refresh thing on clan... What does it do I cant seem to find it :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hello there, i am interested, how is your project goin? do u need beta testers?

Reaction score

I am going to open a server to test everything on public.

I need someone to help me with formulas, and I dont know what the refresh buttons does in clan...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

feel free to share your testing website, i can help you with finding bugs

Reaction score

Because of some family issues development will stop for couple of weeks, I will update here later on

Reaction score

Okay i am kinda back. Did installed travis ci and code coverage. Writing tests sounds cool. And going to implement languages.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i am lookin forward, if you need help with translations i can help u with some languages :)

Reaction score

Finally tests and code coverage is running. Next is language strings. Master is in pieces right now lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

feel free to contact me :) i can help you with testing and debuging

Reaction score

Okay, I tried to write tests but it was hellish work with selenium and phalcon so tests are gone.

What I did with last comments was, I made error handlers. You can turn them on and off in config file. Still needs ajax but I dont think it is urgent for now.

Secondly I have started to put strings in translate files so when I put decent amount of strings I will ask for your help to translate them.

You can preview error pages with debug on and off, I think they are cool :junglejane:
Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 20.26.16 - Bitefight Clone Script - RaGEZONE Forums Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 20.25.59 - Bitefight Clone Script - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

how is your script goin? already playable?

Reaction score

Not playable right now, I have to complete highscore, doing sql improvements. It was taking 24 seconds or so for clan highscore with basic orm lol

After that I am planning to complete some settings page features, clan preview and clan features. Then we will have basic bitefight with human hunt.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Not playable right now, I have to complete highscore, doing sql improvements. It was taking 24 seconds or so for clan highscore with basic orm lol

After that I am planning to complete some settings page features, clan preview and clan features. Then we will have basic bitefight with human hunt.

nice effort :) keep it up :) if you need any help with testing or translations, i am your guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back