Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bitefight FZN [NEW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Dear Community

As Some Knows the old project from KaZz and ssmekeras is taken by us since they abandoned becuz of too much work.

Bitefight FZN is a new generation of bitefight , the most advanced clone ever existed and most likely bitefight.ro.org.com.net and others

1.When this project started?
-This Project started when kazz,ssmekeras abandoned it 19 January 2011
2.How Much this project will stay alive?
-We work too hard to bring it up to live for first, it will last how much we can handle it
3.What Features it haves in plus to the other public clones?
-What we can say it haves almost everything except Sferes(Fragments) till now we have done next:
--Action Points System
--Raid System Original Like
--Grotte System Original Like
--Message System Original Like
--Original Graphics
--Hospital System [NEW]
--More Items to buy [Earrings,Belt]
--Potions [HP,AP,Reset Time,Abilities +50,Abilities Cost , Chance To Critical Potions , Chance to Double Hit potions ]
--Talents not finished yet
--Everyone can upload their own avatar
--Fight Report System
--Report System For Grotte/Raid/Cemetery
--Many More Areas to play except grotte/raid/cemetery , some are implemented from gladiatus original server

Those are the few things we have in plus .

4. When the BitefightFZN will be online and available for everyone?
-It'll be online and available for everyone when we finish the important things and implement the new items , old items will be fully removed and when we are sure that our clone is stable and almost fully working and it offers a good gameplay without much waiting for cemetery works ends or something like this, in this bitefight you wont have to wait days , hours , only minutes to get your prize from grotte/cemetery and others

5. You gonna update the server in future?
-Yes we gonna update the server every weekend(Saturday) with the fixes and improovements

-07.11.2012 - Update Graphic and functions of index / register / login page
BitefightFZN - Bitefight FZN [NEW] - RaGEZONE Forums
Here are some screenshots

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tare sv :D + ca e in romana ;)

First time when i seed a private server like this :D

ps: And i got some like this but old version ( 2009-2010 i think ) with old theme

And I think these files will not be released right ? If you guyz make a pserver ... change the rates to x1000 :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are some private servers in development like our . but not working like our server , and about rates.. theyll be higher we do not know yet and rates doesnt matter at all now ,

files wont be released , well open a server , if the server fails and no players and no succes we`ll release it when we working to other version of the current server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
never say never ,everything is possible , we try to bring bitefight back to life . because the bitefight.ro is already dead since action point system was implemented . maybe longer , we are trying to keep it alive and to update it as much as we can, so our players wont get bored so easy and early . if the project fails we'll release the files .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As my opinion, I don't think we will ever release to the public these files, the main reason may be that we have worked to this files for many months :)
So... I hope that no one will expect to receive this files :) This files are used just by the internal programmers team :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go on "Private Server" section if wanna post your server ,here is section where peopels post files and their development, according to robery comment ( "I don't think we will ever release to the public these files" ) mean you are in the wrong section.
P.S :sorry for poor english.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Go on "Private Server" section if wanna post your server ,here is section where peopels post files and their development, according to robery comment ( "I don't think we will ever release to the public these files" ) mean you are in the wrong section.

Yes but isn't 100% the wrong section :-S . These sv files can be released if they fails ( but i don't think ) 1% they can fails :))

so 1% is the corect section

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes we didnt said at all that we wont release it. .. we still working thats why the prefix of this post is Development , in future we`ll release if it fails and we will keep posting what weve done and what needs fixes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no one asked for help . i said when we finish those files ,we`ll release it if the project fails , so who have ideeas about the script can start own project with much better ideeas thats all , for the moment the clone isnt released beause the files arent fully fixed . it'll take some time , then we will put an atachment here , and anyone can download them and test by themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back