Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BlitzReborn Conqueror Online MMORPG - Staff help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looking for volunteers, maybe a paying job later. Great way to start learning or doing something you enjoy!

Please send a small resume to staff@blitzreborn.com on your interests, references, or questions what you have done and why you want to join us.

* Must be mature and interested.

3D Modeller (Static)
3D Modeller (Organic)
3D Animator
3D Texture Artist (2D art wrapped on a 3D object)
2D GUI Artist (GUI & Spell Icons)
Story Writer (main questline/plot)
Story Writer (Side quests)
World Builder (map editors, etc)
Scenery Editor (people who are good at making an area feel whole)
Systems & Network Admin (managing the server)

Wiki managment

What 3d software(s) will you be using? I myself nothing considering I will be project leader as well as world builder. But if I had to use a program it will be auto desk 3d max. But I hope who ever is helping in this area has their own program.

What game engine (if any) will you be using? Realm Crafter

What coding language(s) will you be using? Basic c++

What is the main focus of the game (mechanics, pve, pvp)? pve, pvp later on in new patches.

Out of the hundreds of other successful MMO's and the giants, what makes you think this one will stand a chance? It won't, but wish to see it at least known as a mmorpg free to play with a cash shop. This is not an over night project at all and I know this for a fact.

Patches are a great thing because if we can at least get a beta out we can then work to improve it. I don't mean a trash beta, playable. Beta is far from my mind right now to be honest.

I know I will need help in some areas. I myself can build the world, run the project, website and do some scripting if need be.

Any more questions please ask me or we can talk in my ventrillo.

I don't want to use the engine as everything as default. We can do anything we wish.

Engine Features:

No programming language skills required when using the Standard Edition.
Scripting language for you to customize your game further still.
Source code available for advanced users and coders (requires using BlitzPlus programming language) for the ultimate in game customization.
Easy to use editors to create and edit your game world.
Low server system requirements.
Server-side saving of player accounts.
Modular engine construction.
A MySQL Player Character Database: Allows you to read and process all character data with a multitude of languages (e.g. PHP, etc).
Automatic update system keeps your players up to date with changes to your world.
DM accounts allow players to become moderators without buying the engine.
Integrated particle system with editor, for a variety of special effects.
Comes with a large selection of animated models, textures, sounds and music to get started.
Many standard MMORPG features built in, such as animal riding, item crafting, and more.
Player vs. Player support: PvP can be turned on/off on a per-area basis.
Support for secure trading between players.
Up to 4,500 visual combinations per character with different genders, beards, hair, faces, clothes and add-on equipment.
Sixteen player character models each with 50 animations such as Karate fighting, magic, swimming, and more.
Players can have pets or henchmen.
Merchants buy and sell items.
Characters can walk, fly or swim around in your game world
A variety of built-in screen effects to use as you wish.
Players can buy houses to live in, and to store their items.
Players can buy a house with a salesman NPC, and set up a shop selling their items, even while they are offline.
Define your own attributes, skills, and damage types.
Create up to 65,535 items for players to find, trade and use.
Create virtual worlds with unlimited areas, allowing your world to be as large and detailed as you like.
Allow players to create their own guilds, and send their guild members on quests.
Completely change the look of your game GUI with the Interface Editor.
Import your own models and animations with the Media Manager.
MMORPG Chat system with typical chat commands and functions
Create classes and races, or use a skill based system instead
A robust monster and Non Player Character (NPC) Artificial Intelligence.

System requirements

Minimum Server: P2-600MHz, 128 MB RAM, internet connection with a static IP
Minimum Client: P4-1.3ghz, 512 MB RAM, sound card, GeForce 5500 / Radeon 9800 or higher (128MB video RAM), internet or Lan connection.
Windows 2000 / XP/ Vista/7 and DirectX 9.0c or above.
Supported file formats: B3D, 3DS, X, JPG, BMP, PNG, TGA, DDS, WAV, OGG.

Our website to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back