Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bloodstone new 2020 MMORPG

Staff member
Reaction score
Recently a new MMORPG was launched, you can check it here:

https://www.bloodstoneonline.com/

Some images:
SheenBR - Bloodstone new 2020 MMORPG - RaGEZONE Forums

It seems it dont have any encrypted packets. I was able to see my login request with my username and password, the server list. I'm not 100% sure, but it seems that this game is fully unencrypted.
Client is also not packed, we can use OllyDbg or IDA with no problems at all. Game uses QT5 as the "engine".
I was wondering if some experienced coder has interest in developing an emulator for it. If so,please reply to this thread so we can discuss better. I have experience with emulators, created my own for Priston Tale. But this is very hard to do 100% by yourself so I'm counting that somebody has interest too :):

Thanks

---- Edit ----
I already found the received packets switch in the client. Looking forward to see if someone is interested in developing it further.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, thats pretty much what I found. I didnt look too much into the structure. I didnt like the game very much, but I wanted to challenge myself. Even though packets are fully unencrypted, its a very hard task to emulate an entire game alone.

It seems a good game to make an emulator because its a new game and there is no private server. Which means, profit. Hehehe

Anyway, thanks for your aditional information, it will be very helpful.

Back