Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bots Server/Client Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Someone Previously requested me to make these (Paid)
They were previously released but buggy and badly coded. I started re-coding them a bit and so far It's way more stable, I've unpacked the latest client and I'm using it with the server.

Secured - Bots Server/Client Files - RaGEZONE Forums

So far I've gotten to character selection, i should be done coding them in a cpl days :p

Edit:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Bouts Server/Client Files

Ooooh I miss Bots. <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont be mad. I was just saying what I was thinking. since the game is similar to each other. except bouts is more adventure.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Wow, it has been finally released.. i played this game long time ago and i wanted the server files badly and now here they are :D

Keep it going man!

Reaction score
Wow, it has been finally released.. i played this game long time ago and i wanted the server files badly and now here they are :D

Keep it going man!

The person who paid for them requsted they not be released for at least a cpl of years. :) Sorry guys

Updates:
- Got in-game

Bugs:
- few unknown packets
- gifting not working
- one of the monsters don't die.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Keep up the good work!
Looking forward to play BOTS again soon ;)

Reaction score
so your just letting us know that your finishing the re coding and than you will not release the files and sell them instead right?

at least make a server of it when its done :thumbup1:

good luck on the re coding :love:

ya pretty much ;)
and there will be.

Anyways, were looking for a good packet sniffer because I have to code this guy a website as well ;). I'm no good at packet sniffing found most of them missing about 3-4 on exiting my info and killing mobs and certain player movement so after that the source is pretty much "bugless" at an extent.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never Ever Heard of BOTS,But im willing to try it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back