Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chao Audition BETA 3.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I have said that I am going to help this community out and all even thought its dying. I am keeping my word, so that if people think I am lying to them I am not

So here are the details that I have updated since my last video on the client.

Client Patches:

More stability in offline AND online (Using hamachi for testing not for the real server.)
Mall does not disconnect right away.
Story is fixed but up to 30%
Normal Mode works without unusual disconnecting

Needs to be Fixed:

Change Decoration to Season 2.
Fixing Story to 100%.
Still disconnects all users within 3 rounds. (Online)
Mall fixing with NEW clothes: Wrong Gender/Abnormal data please contact GM.
Compatibility for x32 users.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally some development thread in Audition Forum. <3
Well, would it be compatible with 32-bits and why are you just showing BU?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like beatup is one of my favorite modes but normal and other modes are stable.
And my server is going to be mainly on beatup BUT my the client is going to be release for all the modes.
as for x32 it doesn't work at the moment. Trying to find a way though.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I always love seeing people working on things in various communities, even dead ones.
Good work and good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, Rave Audition log-in screen?
What season it is?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Charon - I'd really be Interested in getting that Game for a Network. As I'm searching some Games for a new Network ;)

Since there's just 1 Public Server - crashing and lagging alot - with like 10 Members...

Interested in working for a Network ? Of course still releasing the files right here ;)

If it's done you could be an Admin of an Audition Server (Guess we already spoke about that, I was in holiday's last weeks xD)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Charon - I'd really be Interested in getting that Game for a Network. As I'm searching some Games for a new Network ;)

Since there's just 1 Public Server - crashing and lagging alot - with like 10 Members...

Interested in working for a Network ? Of course still releasing the files right here ;)

it is Season 1, (Viet Client translating to English) 3.25 using rave's template login.

I have my own Network I am building myself but I am interested of working for a network as well for as other networks.
Also, what is the network's name? Just being curious.

Last edited:
Reaction score
*hint* Update packets server side? Or get the correct Audition.exe for the client.
To fix,
Fixing Story to 100%.

Mall In-game buying.
3.25 files has wrong packets server side / function is disabled as 3.25 was never finished. Hook / finish it. And done.

Hint, for:
Compatibility for x64 users.

Remove xtrap 3.25 is old it easy todo, a lot of guides with maplestory though you will have to find a lot of the addresses in asm yourself.
Then a few other things will have to be updated.

Hamachi is a very bad way of doing things, as it requires a 3rd party connection. Much easy to use t3 enter. Where if you search on ragezone u can find a ip encoder for the command.

All Tested and done.

Also I doubt your allowed to use Rave Online's Client as a base. Why take credit for someones work.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*hint* Update packets server side? Or get the correct Audition.exe for the client.
To fix,
Fixing Story to 100%.

Mall In-game buying.
3.25 files has wrong packets server side / function is disabled as 3.25 was never finished. Hook / finish it. And done.

Hint, for:
Compatibility for x64 users.

Remove xtrap 3.25 is old it easy todo, a lot of guides with maplestory though you will have to find a lot of the addresses in asm yourself.
Then a few other things will have to be updated.

Hamachi is a very bad way of doing things, as it requires a 3rd party connection. Much easy to use t3 enter. Where if you search on ragezone u can find a ip encoder for the command.

All Tested and done.

Also I doubt your allowed to use Rave Online's Client as a base. Why take credit for someones work.

Do you even know what your talking about? 1. I used Rave's LOGIN PAGE not the client. 2. I used hamachi is actually not bad it I used it for online testing I am not using it for my actual server. Most people I know uses hamachi to hang out on their private server not for business purposes. 3. I think everyone knows that Auditon 3.25 is not compatible with x32? but there is a possible way but not guaranteed. 4. I don't have Xtrap? clients mostly have HShield even though HShield is undetectable with unpatched hacks unforunately. 5. I know the problem with the clothes I just don't have time to fix them? 6. What does Maplestory has to do with Audition private server? 7. I do use Ipencoder you need it for the patcher or you can use it on Audition.exe (creating a shortcut). 8. Story mode isn't completely finished? its at 30%. Most unstable issue's are mostly ACV-based or script-based. and for your information.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you even know what your talking about? 1. I used Rave's LOGIN PAGE not the client. 2. I used hamachi is actually not bad it I used it for online testing I am not using it for my actual server. Most people I know uses hamachi to hang out on their private server not for business purposes. 3. I think everyone knows that Auditon 3.25 is not compatible with x32? but there is a possible way but not guaranteed. 4. I don't have Xtrap? clients mostly have HShield even though HShield is undetectable with unpatched hacks unforunately. 5. I know the problem with the clothes I just don't have time to fix them? 6. What does Maplestory has to do with Audition private server? 7. I do use Ipencoder you need it for the patcher or you can use it on Audition.exe (creating a shortcut). 8. Story mode isn't completely finished? its at 30%. Most unstable issue's are mostly ACV-based or script-based. and for your information.
Sorry meant hshield. Anyways, Don't act like you tell me something new. Story and Mall were Never completed in 3.25. And no most people don't use hamachi. Hamachi is something people use when they don't know how to let a port threw there router. Or are to lazy to host via vps server hosting or Dedicated server hosting. Its a 3rd party software, which in fact most people don't like downloading if not needed.

I doubt you could fix the problem with mall, story. Sense those are both uncompleted modes on server side. Maybe I'll release dll hooking methods and addresses for different functions for 3.25. When I have time after updating my other released game sources. And no, most unstable issues aren't mostly ACV-based, sense 3.25 is was never finished, your theory is invalid.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uff idk the name got the Client somewhere, googled like 10 days for it--^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
***Update**** 5/31/12

Finally changed it to where that you can change the login_w.dds
You can now change the image of the intro.png without having to worry about using a login template image.
Screenshot_1 - Chao Audition BETA 3.25 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Charon, still here? Sy for not answerring for a kinda big time but I'm just trying to find new Games, again.. and your CHAO Audition could be sth. nice.

Any Info's about the needed RAM and CPU amount with ~50 to 100 players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back