Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Crossfire Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What I meant is: upload it bare-bones so we could pitch in at the very start of the project.

Also, I'm sure in a year or two, you'll love to look back to the first revision which had only the "half-baked packets".

Either way, your choice. But I ain't believin' or helpin' till da source is in the Internets.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Little update:

Progress has been going a bit slower than I hoped because the crossfire servers were down 2 days ago, so I couldn't sniff any packets. Also, like I've mentioned before, the packets are huge and a tedious process and I'm still getting used to them.

I'm currently in the process of rewriting channel server as they use UDP, not TCP for networking. My structure for this will be quite simple. Every seperated channel will each have a threadpool for seperate lobbies, all hosted on the same IP. I believe that this might actually be more effecient than how crossfire is dealing with this process currently.

Besides that, there has not been a lot of progress, sadly, but I hope that will change in a couple weeks or so, where my progress will most likely speed up.

Also, for everyone that keeps PM'ing me about the source, if you read the thread you might notice that I've said that I will release it once I feel like I have more progress done.

Vanlj95 - Crossfire Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the HGWC Client here is 2 screenshots of my files:

When you release your files i am sell my hgwc becouse your files are free.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone give me a good CF client tutorial and a crossfire emulator? thank you...

can i get files?

Reaction score
any updates sir? I'm waiting for your build executables i don't need your source, i know you spend time to write many things hope you success to fully run the emulator and also client inside.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do any of you could tell me how do I add the rooms in order to enter, for example: when I click start not appear nor the loading screen, is the Connect Delay, this must be because the room is not added right ?? IS BlackMarket that does not appear in the list of arms? Poderie tell me what missing to complete? Is The Lobby? Do not see the profile (NAME, CLA, LEVEL) is because of TCP? Or what? I go to work in the emulator EvilPie, excuse my bad English because I'm Brazilian!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Evilpie emulator senseless II is. Tcp? You Are what talking about? Look. Around 90% of values the is calculated ans saved in he database. But the packetinformation is either missing, mit answered/requested or wrong. Sry for bad english my. I are from germany

P.s. I still arent understanding why everyone thinks using the pythonstuff would sense make...
Edit: I think the Best what you could so is open up one more 90% serverthread... But to make sure that everyone notices it change better it to 91% .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back