Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CrossFire Server Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: CrossFire Server Emulator ( Developing )

The main problem is that you need to parse CFT files to get item shop items unless you're ready to add endless list of items.
I use a GUI for my own server emulator which is in C#.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: CrossFire Server Emulator ( Developing )

Keep calm guys, it'snt dyin' ..
I'm working at my job and moving on a very important personal project..
I'll release a base and a tutorial in a few days..
Just keeping my mind free on my project.. :)

As mentioned before, I will put the project in github, since anyone knowledgeable in (php, python, c # or c ++) will be able to move it n work together w/ me.

That base is universal, just by understanding the packets and can emulate a server of any game.

Wait me, I'll b back

But I'm sure this thread is not dying... the last post was 4 weeks ago and you haven't posted an update nor updated us at all. Look, I know you are busy and all that but you at least do have some time to post just a little update, don't you? (I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just posting my opinion)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Keep ur eyes into this repository.. It'll be pulled out..
Good luck in our development.:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Keep ur eyes into this repository.. It'll be pulled out..
Good luck in our development.:

Alright, thanks for the link. i can't wait to see to set the crossfire server emulator up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back