Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ Crossfire Server Files ] Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good, I have the crossfire server file

more, I'm not able to log
and those more experienced and have knowledge and want
part of this project
contact via Private Message

loginserver.py not care look
LoginServer and the top
help those who will be giving place in the team

test.JPG - [ Crossfire Server Files ] Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hmm if i am not mistaken he has the files which was already posted on here if i can find a link i will post it for you all!

EDIT: well i couldn't find a link but luckily i had some files from awhile ago so i made a link for them

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm if i am not mistaken he has the files which was already posted on here if i can find a link i will post it for you all!

EDIT: well i couldn't find a link but luckily i had some files from awhile ago so i made a link for them

version? china; us or vietnam?????/

LoL, counter strike@@

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the true server files must be higher than 500mb compress ( server and data resource clan gameserver , gameserver , rooms server manager server ... ... ... ... ) ,, database must be ... 500mb backup files , i open a bit serect that :) hope you can make it work =))

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the true server files must be higher than 500mb compress ( server and data resource clan gameserver , gameserver , rooms server manager server ... ... ... ... ) ,, database must be ... 500mb backup files , i open a bit serect that :) hope you can make it work =))

Good to know! anyway nobody said these was the full server files its just a starting point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back