Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DDTank 3.0 - MySQL Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tradutor google sorry

Good night ... is the following goes in iis and opens port 8080 and use this url q will surely be able to play if connectar helped thanks!

basic status, windowns 7, will start in, type in'' research'' IIS then go to Default Web Site, just look for apois evaluations edit and add the following port 8080 and ok dps to connect it via this link ~ ~

it helped thanks ~ ~

127.0.0.1:8080/NewFlash/Loading.swf?user=ExtremsX&key=21232F297A57A5A743894A0E4A801FC3

I don't understand. Could you show me more detail please?
Thanks a lot.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oi blz, estou com o msmo problema do kara encima não ta conectando no servidor, só fica rodando o flash Loading.swf já troquei a porta do IIS para 8080 e nada, deve ter faltado alguma configuração que você esqueceu de passar.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
por favor, ayudarme a llenar por nocaut técnico no.Request3.Failded ser instalado

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Shop Item - SOLVE!

thanks for information...

new problem -> can't fight with another people. Error with Fight.Server.exe is in this picture.

View attachment 104572
I'm having the same error as you.

you've managed to solve the predicament of the fight in the emulator hr q I try to start a combat? now managed to solve please share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back