Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Re: [Development] Black Desert Emulator

Nice @InCube !

You have done good progress so far! I'd say do whatever u say is easier in order to get the gameworld up and running as soon as possible.

How far have you come in the gameserver?

Once we're in gameworld you have done good progress and that is enough for its own section I think!

Keep up the good work m8. I r8 u 8/8
It's not so easy to make an emulator you know..

####################################################
Overload? These settings (ip configurations, items, maps, etc) would be loaded just once: when the server starts. After you read all the item entries from the database and put them in some sort of array, for example, the need to access the database again is gone.

I would say: everything in the MySQL.
And I would say more, if you can create procedures or function to save you of writing sql-code in the source I thik the best choice for management in the future. Not to mention that if you find errors in the procedure or need to update it for whatever reason, you won't need to compile the server again.
let the mysql engine do the sql stuff for you :) just handle the output.

in the long term, but in the short term you can go for the fastest method (just keep it on the disk), thats I agree too.
I believe it will be better if you load it from the files, I know with MySQL maybe it will load faster but at least in early development stage it will be easier with files.

Edit:
350 huh than loading from the files is the way to go that's my opinion but you know better.

I can't understand how it will slow down the SQL, these things will load only in server startup so no inpact on game at all.
The only disadvantage which isn't anything important but, if you put these things on same database where account datas are loaded, it may take a little bit longer to make a backup but that's all. It won't make any performance degredation after the server startup.

Well. Since BDO KR is updating every single thursday, so I'm thinking to make a tool in C# that will extract the datasheet file and convert it to structs to be used on server, 1 time load. And other data such as items, npc pos etc saved on the database. There's also a slight problem, there are ONLY NPC static locations, other locations such as mob etc. are not in the file, so sniffer will be made for this.

Finally fully fixed the server list, now able to actually connect to the world server
InCube - Black Desert Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Network tools updated for 707.

Staff member
Reaction score

Maybe mobs dont need position? Just the map where it belongs. In priston tale, we have spawns. Little flags that are placed on specific locations of the map, where monsters will spawn around. We can see those flags with a GM client, and we can add it or remove if we want. Maybe this principle is applied to others game aswell. IDK, its just a hint to you. :):

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Welp, no idea why client isn't sending anything back.. I did everything correctly yet still, after it connects to game world, it doesn't send token to verify..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can't understand how it will slow down the SQL, these things will load only in server startup so no inpact on game at all.
The only disadvantage which isn't anything important but, if you put these things on same database where account datas are loaded, it may take a little bit longer to make a backup but that's all. It won't make any performance degredation after the server startup.

Won't a huge table affect the whole MySQL performance? I don't use MySQL myself as I prefer other engines, so I can easily be wrong, but I've heard/read some bad stuff regarding its performance. If it won't affect it, you all can ignore what I said before and I'll edit my previous post :)

But even so, I do prefer to load this kind of stuff from file instead of using SQL. Maybe I'm too old school :p

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

I literally don't understand what is it's problem..

It should go to the next opcode after i sent an authentication welcome, but it doesn't..
Sending EXACT packet from sniffer does not work ether..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

InCube just got beta access for NA version available 16th of december.

Let me know if you want to use my account for NA testing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

And me i got a EU account if you want :) ! I will not play on it.

SGA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's not so easy to make an emulator you know..

Well. Since BDO KR is updating every single thursday, so I'm thinking to make a tool in C# that will extract the datasheet file and convert it to structs to be used on server, 1 time load. And other data such as items, npc pos etc saved on the database. There's also a slight problem, there are ONLY NPC static locations, other locations such as mob etc. are not in the file, so sniffer will be made for this.

Finally fully fixed the server list, now able to actually connect to the world server

Network tools updated for 707.

Please inform me when the sniffer is done, I'll visit all the areas and get the spawn datas for you. Again you know better but, I think it will be good to check out the packet structure/encryption of NA version, maybe it's more friendly. I can provide you a NA account if it's needed.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score

When is the EU/NA CBT1 starting ? What hour to be exact ?

SGA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Closed Beta Info
• Start: Wednesday, December 16th – 07:00 a.m. UTC
• End: Tuesday, December 22nd – 07:00 a.m. UTC
so it looks like starting 2 days later.

When I try to download it says actually it must be available for download today it's already 14.12 here.
2FFfqcq - Black Desert Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm going to sleep now, will be back in about 8 hours.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Yeah same here.

Also I paused the development process until English client will be released and will work there instead of damn korean symbols all the time.

Probably will make emu work for all CBT's

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Daum has released a bugged client.
I made a service.ini file and I am able to launch the game.

XignCode3 with all features (same as PointBlack, whoever cheats will know) is activated. Client is old.

No idea what kind of language is that... "English" Client..

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

I literally don't understand what is it's problem..

It should go to the next opcode after i sent an authentication welcome, but it doesn't..
Sending EXACT packet from sniffer does not work ether..

There could be checks inside the packets to make sure if the packet isn't modified. Make sure you send the correct information. I had this issue as wel in a Korean game I was writing a server for. They did a small calculation to 'hide' the map id. If one of these values was incorrect the client would do nothing. Also make sure you've opened any UDP ports, maybe the client waits for a message on a UDP socket. There could be so many factors but seriously don't give up just because of this. I've dealt with the same issue you've got for other games and it's worth figuring it out so you know what to do in the future.

You can do it!

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

There could be checks inside the packets to make sure if the packet isn't modified. Make sure you send the correct information. I had this issue as wel in a Korean game I was writing a server for. They did a small calculation to 'hide' the map id. If one of these values was incorrect the client would do nothing. Also make sure you've opened any UDP ports, maybe the client waits for a message on a UDP socket. There could be so many factors but seriously don't give up just because of this. I've dealt with the same issue you've got for other games and it's worth figuring it out so you know what to do in the future.

You can do it!
The problem is, if I send with encryption state 01 instead of 00 like i usually do, it wont get picked up by WSARecv(). Waiting for a friend atm., to check it.

####
Does anyone have a spare KR account ? Ours banned :glare:

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Dont know what protocol they use in EU yet

Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Information about EU:
1. Methods to disable XignCode3 no longer works.
2. New cryptography, less complicated as it was in KR or RU client.
3. Might be possible to make a server, since they use same auth methods like in KR.

EU crypto is exactly the same as KR crypto.

If someone can, I will need you to sniff some packets for me.
Mostly .bin and include .log if it's not too big.

Sniffer patched for EU BDO:
Version 26:
SHA256: 632998FB808358C874D8B6D9ABA4EAB147C71CB72997C7969F58A2DC81C388E2
VirusTotal:

Console commander:
SHA256: EB37EC5E9EACA2B1C4EA718AD52BB90ABD2A227AB2AAA6B4122F29983230E841
VirusTotal:

If you believe that this is a virus, then compile your own dll.

How to use:
Go to EU BDO installation directory bin64, make backup of BlackDesert64.exe and put the "Console commander" inside.
Run "Black Desert Online Launcher.exe" login and this will popup after you click play:
(First "Launched" then params")

Press CTRL + C and paste it in the notepad
Something like this:
[qoute]
---------------------------
GetCommandLine
E:\BDO\Game\bin64\BlackDesert64.exe yourTokenHERE
OK
[/qoute]

Copy yourTokenHERE then go back to install dir and make a shortcut of BlackDesert32.exe.
Open the shortcut properties and in target enter yourTokenHERE and it will be like so:
E:\BDO\Game\bin\BlackDesert32.exe yourTokenHERE
click apply and ok. Then prepare your injector.
Personally I recommend using Xenos, but you can use Extreme Injector if it works for you.

If using EI, use these settings.
Press OK then put process name: BlackDesert32.exe
Then put the dll.
Then press settings and click "Start in Secure Mode"
Launch your bdo thru the shortcut you just made.
If everything done correctly you should see this window:

All the logs will be saved in C:\ directory, take a look in the console what file name.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I want to help InCube, someone can share me the test account ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'd love to help.

But

Running windows 10

Fixed it, downloaded the dll and just placed it in the bin folder

will provide with logs as soon as I get home.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wait me a momment. im sniffing.

Fail :(
Token

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back