Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Chư Tiên Liệt Truyện (SwiftWarrior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cannot play using public IP . . @@ which table need to change the ip in the .swf . . cant find it . .

edit IP at xy (xy5)/bin / server.properties (i dont remember file's name but IP must change in there to public)
and IP of firstconfig.xml too .

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
i did change everything to my public IP , but cant play . .socket security error . . did you try make it to public?
socket error is because that you didnt launch Sandbox and didnt edit server-side ips

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
try make it public . . has been working on it since few hours ago . . still cant play use public IP ..
Yeah same problem here.
If I run on a VPS it gives me an error in gameserver that fails to read some files or something like that, im currently rewriting the code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've manage to run it public! just change your loginserver, gameserver, and sandbox ip to 0.0.0.0

Unfortunalety my ISP block port 843. i need work around to fix this

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I've manage to run it public! just change your loginserver, gameserver, and sandbox ip to 0.0.0.0
lol, you dont need to do that, 0.0.0.0 will only bind to all available IP's on your computer anyway.. Its just an error in gameserver that we cant login

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
lol, btw, can sandbox run on the other port number?
No it cant.

=======================
I have tried running on a Debian VPS i got through but i got an error because files name are CASE sensitive, trying to rewrite the code..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NIcee... can't wait the new fix!!

Somehow i've manage to translate the game.
The game read the file in zip format (firstConfig.zip & config.zip), make sure you put it back into zip.
For the very first game notice you can edit it on LoginServer/bin/resource/notice.xml

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
#Updated GameServer for those VPS'es, still working on getting the server public since i cannot create an account, someone infected my database i think.

Reaction score
do you have any good web browser game to share ? :cool:

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GPHZXLZ\server\xyLoginServer>"C:\Users\Administra
tor\Desktop\GPHZXLZ\server\jdk1.6.0_24\bin\java.exe" -server -Xmx600m -Xms600m -
XX:NewSize=512m -XX:MaxNewSize=512m -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:permSize=30m -XX:Max
PermSize=100m -classpath .;.\bin;.\lib\netty-3.2.4.Final.jar;.\lib\commons-loggi
ng.jar;.\lib\dom4j-1.6.1.jar;.\lib\mysql-connector-java-5.1.16-bin.jar;.\lib\pro
xool-0.9.1.jar;.\lib\log4j-1.2.16.jar;.\lib\proxool-cglib.jar; -Dfile.encoding=U
TF-8 com.yheng.xy.base.core.GameMain
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/yheng/xy/
base/core/GameMain : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:632)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:616)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:14
1)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
Could not find the main class: com.yheng.xy.base.core.GameMain. Program will ex
it.

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\GPHZXLZ\server\xyLoginServer>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

i compile and copy the files to server . .i got this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back