Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Server Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found that before someone had done SUN2 private service, but now the website can't be opened. Have you tried to study it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, any version can be useful. I will try to run it, maybe I can find out something new :):
This is the oldest version. It may not be useful. But the skill effect is normal.

Thank you, any version can be useful. I will try to run it, maybe I can find out something new :):

I heard that https://www.facebook.com/sun.best wanted to sell SUN2 code before. Because I am in China, I can't log in Facebook, so I can't contact him. Can you ask him?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am pretty sure i got the Source Files of the Version wusan talked about. I also got the Client from the old Nexon.Sun private Server.
I will try and upload everything that i got.
I cloned your repo CwaniX and try to figure out the project structure :)
I am pretty good in Java an C# and search for a new Project i can focus on.
I also contacted SunBest on FB to see if he can help with old Code.

I hope these news will help.
Greetings Nightmore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I looked at these files and it looks like there are a lot of new things in them :eek:tt:. Maybe I will finally be able to fix the transition between lands. It would be great if you could also help with programming :):.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I looked at these files and it looks like there are a lot of new things in them :eek:tt:. Maybe I will finally be able to fix the transition between lands. It would be great if you could also help with programming :):.

Hey i hope its helps a litte.
i would love to help you with Programming,
what IDE do you use? My Visual Studio doesnt like the project structure :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly im getting some errrors so i cant build it. Could you help me fix them?

RsfXumy - [Development] Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, try to download the latest version - i just sent a patch. You also need the lombok plugin (if you don't have it yet). Then when you manage to build the project you have to set the path to the configuration files:
sun_confi - [Development] Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums
Put the configuration files into the "config" directory inside the path you specified. Sample files are included in the project. I hope it will help :laugh:

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok nice everything is running, i got my DB and can run my Client. But i cant login. I created a user in the DB like you specified earlier. Problem I am not used to Postgresql so i have no idea how to verify if my account actually was created.

EDITED:
ok so the account is there, the only thing not running is the common server. It runs on the same port as the world server.
Is there a correct order to start the servers?

Everything works :) Sadly i get this error when i try to login.

CwaniX - [Development] Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything works :) Sadly i get this error when i try to login.

Try to add
Code:
opensun.agent.ip=127.0.0.1
opensun.agent.port=9000
to auth-server.properties file. I see that this is missing in the sample file.

ok so the account is there, the only thing not running is the common server. It runs on the same port as the world server.Is there a correct order to start the servers?

There is no need to run common-server - this is just a library/framework used in other servers. Applications can be started in any order :):.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i tried to figure out myselft what was wrong for a while but i cannot solve it. I got to selecting a Channel. But Aftwards the game Crashes. This is the error i get, right when i start the game, and when i select a Channel.

it Says: "session closed from remote host" in english :)

I am by no means new to Java but getting into someone elses project can be tough
ic6P3A6 - [Development] Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

CwaniX - [Development] Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe try to change the port in the server list in the database. There should be the Agent Server address (probably port number 44406).

Code:
UPDATE config.server_instance SET port = '44406'

I am by no means new to Java but getting into someone elses project can be tough
Yes, I know it can be difficult, especially because that the configuration of this project is a bit chaotic :p:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe try to change the port in the server list in the database. There should be the Agent Server address (probably port number 44406).
Code:
Yes, I know it can be difficult, especially because that the configuration of this project is a bit chaotic :p:
can you a link to the database server and client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HAHA nice got IN!
either your SQL Script func_create_character is wrong or your table definition. Once the Column is named Intelligence but the script tries to enter in Inteligence :)

My first Bug Fix! (though you probably already noticed it).
duck YEAH

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HAHA nice got IN!either your SQL Script func_create_character is wrong or your table definition. Once the Column is named Intelligence but the script tries to enter in Inteligence :)My first Bug Fix! (though you probably already noticed it).duck YEAH
You can give a link to the client, server and database?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can give a link to the client, server and database?
The links are on Page 1 i think!

Code:

Ok do you have any ByteConverterTool? Or do you already know what most Bytes represent?
2020-04-15 15:24:19.785 DEBUG 1444 --- [ntLoopGroup-6-1] p.c.o.c.server.messages.PacketEncoder : [ PACKET ENCODER] [userId: ] Outgoing data: 48 83 01 00 00 00 2020-04-15 15:24:30.364 ERROR 1444 --- [ecutorGroup-2-1] p.c.o.c.server.SUNServerChannelHandler : [ SUN SERVER] [userId: 1] An error occured

Server crashes with these bytes while trying to enter the game with my characer

EDIT: NVM this time i got in, now i can see Bytes going out and in and can start using them to see how everything works

Do you know how to repack Files with the WPK tool?

Ok i was able to translate alot of the game with some files i had, problem is that the text is somehow too big :)
I will stay on it and upload a Client when its more readable.

7Eo911S - [Development] Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back