Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Server Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So as you know im currently working on the Battlepart.
Here i am slaying some Mobs in Zapir Lake

DONT worry about the video quality and fps. I am currently developing on a Laptop and he has to run the server,the game And the recording software.

without the recording software it look already 10x better and on my PC the game still has its flair :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great job! How do you deal with the contents of the packets? Are you using old source code or do you guess the content yourself?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use a mix of both. I have multiple source codes including a fully running server in c++. That server however is for an older version of the game and so some packets are not working anymore but only need minor adjustments.

I invited you to see the github repo. I will try to make more organized commits so things dont get too confusing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi guys! I recently found an old DvD with what I think is an ep2 client with Setup.exe and GameStarter-1024. If you think you could use it just tell me and i will upload the files. I can say I really admire your dedication for this game and hope you will finally manage to get it up and running.

anything helps man, if you could provide a link to download that would be great :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dev Update:

I started working on more complex Item and Skill logic so that the attacking and using skills does not just return some arbitrary number but an actual calculation is done server side. Therefore i implemented item and skill logic and next i am going to do some more complex character logic. When that is done i can try to make a video of using more complex skills like DOTs, healing or stuns/knockdowns.

Have a great weekend

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have opened a private server.https://173sun.cn

Registered just to say, I incremented through your UIDs and only the GM has 7 hours online. Nobody can log in.
The launcher just repeatedly gives 1 of 2 errors.
1 translates to wait for 10 seconds and try again.
The other translates to something like "missing info? Is it correct?"

edit: ok i found a few users that have 1 or 2 hours, but this is not working for many of us.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Registered just to say, I incremented through your UIDs and only the GM has 7 hours online. Nobody can log in.
The launcher just repeatedly gives 1 of 2 errors.
1 translates to wait for 10 seconds and try again.
The other translates to something like "missing info? Is it correct?"

edit: ok i found a few users that have 1 or 2 hours, but this is not working for many of us.

i could finaly download it an get in game, the launcher always downloads 1 file then restarts. You can check your Update Folder in to see if new files are updated. Will check out gameplay today. Sadly the server is hosted in China so the ping will be the same as Korea. So i might aswell play official version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i could finaly download it an get in game, the launcher always downloads 1 file then restarts. You can check your Update Folder in to see if new files are updated. Will check out gameplay today. Sadly the server is hosted in China so the ping will be the same as Korea. So i might aswell play official version

It downloaded 1028.spk-1037.spk no problems after I disabled AV. It just won't launch the game. Probably ping related, even official SUN always had that problem.

Oh well, this is a dev thread and none of this should be here anyways.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
我终于可以下载它进入游戏了,启动器总是下载 1 个文件然后重新启动。您可以检查您的更新文件夹以查看是否更新了新文件。今天来看看游戏玩法。遗憾的是,服务器托管在中国,因此 ping 将与韩国相同。所以我还是玩正式版

不久后,我将会发布这些文件。

CwaniX - [Development] Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

CwaniX - [Development] Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

You see the same.I own almost all the games of webzen.Except for mobile games, including Mu Legend is also released by me.For example: C9, Black Desert, ArchLord1.0 v4.0, CABAL Online, sun OnlineI will release them slowly. Wish ya'll good luckIf you need cooperation, please contact me myskype 349445551@qq.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah thats the same code that has been on the web forever :)

Back