[Development] Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Server Emulator

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910
    MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

Re: [Development] Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Server Emulator

[Development] Soul of the Ultimate Nation - Server Emulator
    Hello im looking forward for your server up and thanks you for your commitment in realizations

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    189Posts

If your client is using GameData.dat, then you can change the LanguageType option to the follow:
    2 = Chinese, 3 = Taiwanese, 4 = Japanese, 5 = German, 6 = Russian.

This will force the game to load the corresponding language files, if the language files exists in the Resource.wpk. I'm not sure what the option is for Korean and English. Option 0, 1, and 7 don't seem to change anything on the Japan client.

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

Hi guys! I recently found an old DvD with what I think is an ep2 client with Setup.exe and GameStarter-1024. If you think you could use it just tell me and i will upload the files. I can say I really admire your dedication for this game and hope you will finally manage to get it up and running.

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

Looking forward to seeing this server/client to be up and running. Would gladly pay money to play this game again, especially Episode 1. Make it a buy to play for your efforts of trying to get it running again. Good luck you guys. I'm glad there are others who see how amazing this game is.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Advertisement