Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DMO Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Packet Analysis for DMO

I think make different lines is a thing to think later =/

The better now is make it work and put online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Shiro, do you need any help? If you need, please tell me! I'll do everything I can to make it work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Master version or battle version?

DMO has no encryption. I never played Battle. Guilmon was too hard to get.

Don't worry about the packets. It's easier for me to do that since I can actually make a proper guess as to what each packet does. Although a map change packet log wouldn't be so bad. The thing is so long that my third-rate sniffer doesn't catch it.

As to the future of the source, I don't know what I'll do. I only started working on it so I could have a Guilmon >_>

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You need to make each digimon work?I mean,you need to work in guilmon and all his evolution line

After go for another digimon...

It must give a nice work =x

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You need to make each digimon work?I mean,you need to work in guilmon and all his evolution line

After go for another digimon...

It must give a nice work =x

No, the evolution lines are just from parsing the client's database. Every single one is already in.

Some are crashing me though, like Impmon, V-mon, Agumon(classic), Gabumon. The common link between all these is that each one has a BM. (Not sure about V-mon)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yep, V-Mon have Imperialdramon Fighter Mode as BM. Did you got something new? :B

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's pretty popular, but its playerbase is fed up with it. The host nerfed item drops so that you can only get items from mobs less than 10 levels below you, and refuse to release new 'mons via any other way than the cash shop. It could be great, if it was managed right.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's pretty popular, but its playerbase is fed up with it. The host nerfed item drops so that you can only get items from mobs less than 10 levels below you, and refuse to release new 'mons via any other way than the cash shop. It could be great, if it was managed right.

They're not refusing to release them, just releasing them to the cash shop first, then allowing them to drop 1-4 weeks later. At least, that's what they're saying on the free boards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I play korean version, it's really MUCH better from the "GDMO".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Joymax make the game a trash =/

They only want money,you need to pay to get digimons.They make the drop rate almost impossible.

But as has bureaucratic problems like need Kssn to play, what make the game for "only koreans"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

They're not refusing to release them, just releasing them to the cash shop first, then allowing them to drop 1-4 weeks later. At least, that's what they're saying on the free boards.

Saying and doing are two entirely different things. Joymax is saying one thing, but their actions show otherwise.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have no doubts,the game is fantatic.

On the first day of play,the server of Joymax was full.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Surely is a amazing game, and a private server would give you much money. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back