Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DMO Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Packet Analysis for DMO

I didn't said you're doing it for money, but you can get much. XD
I really understand how you feel, I just want a Agumon classic and a DoKunemon so much on korean server, and don't get one EVER. ;-;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

then you don't want to open a private server?If you don't gonna open one,you'd can at least sell the server files.

We all would like a private server =/

If you need a VPS to put the game I can help you.I have one that I'm not using.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Having some issues with digimon stats. I think I found where they are but what's showing up on the client and in the file are two different things.

On the bright side, maps and portals are "working". Though portals have a tendency to send you off the map, but I'll fix that.

Yes, there's a video on the way >_>

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Will you look into how stat gains per level work, as well as what the different attack types (Strong Attacker, Quick Attacker, Defender, etc.) influence stat gain?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maybe the game auto-calculate the stats you won from passing level tamer and intimacy with your digimon.

Giving different results from the Mysql?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Will you look into how stat gains per level work, as well as what the different attack types (Strong Attacker, Quick Attacker, Defender, etc.) influence stat gain?

There's stat gain? So far I've only found base stats for each digimon. Maybe that's in the client files too?

Maybe the game auto-calculate the stats you won from passing level tamer and intimacy with your digimon.

Giving different results from the Mysql?

Yes, the client does some calculation on its own. But the problem is the client isn't allowed to tell the server what the tamer and digimon's stats are. Basically, combat will also be borked unless I figure out how stats are calculated after factoring in level, intimacy, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Digimon gain Attack, Defense, HP, and DS at varying rates, based on the 'mon type and it's attack type. For example, most of Pawnchessmon (B)'s line are the Defender class, and gain fairly high Defense and HP. QueenChessmon though is a quick attacker, and going from Rookchessmon to QueenChessmon actually decreases defense somewhat. I'm curious as to how attacker type plays into the stats.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Have else the Type of digimon system...

DA,VA,VI,UK.

Your atack gains a % about the enemy...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I saw the video just right now. Really awesome your work, but I still wanna see it by myself someday, if you let me. :B

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well, riding mode is a bit more complicated than I thought. So, it's off to look for the monster db in the client files and try to work out spawning mobs.

I couldn't figure out how stats work. The base stats I found in digimonlist.bin aren't correct or something because they don't match up with what's on the screen. Maybe someone else can take a look?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can try to see something, if you want.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can try to see something, if you want.

Well, since you can't PM...

Code:
struct DigiData
{
    int digiId;
    int digiId2;
    wstring Name;
    short u1[3];
    short u2[50];
    ushort u3;
    short iNameL;
    string iName;
    byte u4;
    short u5[20];
    short u6[20]; 
    short u7;
    short baseHP;
    short baseDS;
    short DE, AS, MS, CR, AT, EV, uStat, HT;
    short u72;
    short u73;
    int skill1;
    int skill2;
    int skill3;
    short u8[8];
    wstring digitamaType;
    short u9[10];
    short u10[10];
    short u11[10];
    short u12[9];
};

int count;
DigiData digi1[count];

Here's the struct I use to parse the file with 010 editor. I assumed that the stat values here are for digimon at 100%. Scale, (x/5) doesn't matter. You can have a 3/5 300% if the server says so.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok, I can see the status over there on a short type variable, but I don't understand what you want us to see. o.o

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok, I can see the status over there on a short type variable, but I don't understand what you want us to see. o.o

I don't know. I can't find a connection between these numbers and what the client is showing. I was hoping someone might provide some insight to what could be done to these values to arrive at the client's values.

In other news, I can spawn monsters now! I just need to figure out their ids first. But now, to sleep.

Shiro Chan - DMO Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow, cool. But they don't spawn freely? o.o
Anyway, do you have the status on your database or something? Where do you see these status from each Digimon? Try to keep changing status and make some weird formula. XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good luck guys . Hope this project will success

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Welp, I figured out how to spawn monsters. But there's two types of spawning. The first is for spawning a brand new mob, the other for just showing mobs already there.

Now to find where mob spawns are listed.

Perhaps someone can spend some time thinking on this.

Each item has an entry in the client database. This id is 4 bytes long. However, the last two bytes appear to be special.

Cream Bread has an id of 3B 52 00 00. On a character, stacked to 100, this id changes to 3B 52 0E 00.

Taken from CharInfo.
Code:
3B 52 0E 00 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF

Item Struct
Code:
short Id;
short Modifier;
short Amt;
short unknown1;
short Attribute1;
short Attribute2;
short unknown3,unknown4, unknown5,unknown6;
int expire;

Anyone remember MegaloGrowlmon vs Vikarlamon in Tamers?
Shiro Chan - DMO Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back