Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dmo emulator update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We all know the files are useless, but there was one person who got them to work however, they refuse to release them. (Stingy bastards)... But I've gotten my hands on everything I need and I'll see if I can get them to work... smh

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
were not negative man.. we have seen the files in our own eyes.. its badly coded.. there are a lot of missing files and stuff and too much bugs,, someone made it from scratch thats the one you guys should be asking and also I dont have the files anymore been a year now i moved back to rf online section already so my hard drive littered with rf online files.. cant find the dmo files anymore.. it was snaity who helped me back then but duno if he's still working on it.. right now optimism is the one working on it.. follow him on his facebook for update.. id like this files be released someday i hope optimism does..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I only came to this site for DMO files but OBVIOUSLY no one will release WORKING files, so I'm done here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
could someone pass me the link client V155¿

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
still working on this?

cause got it to work can login and stuff. but any idea how to spawn digimons or let them spawn?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I really hope someone eventually releases a working server, the game is way too heavily pay to win based and leveling is a grindfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back